• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill’s Best Video Review Reserva Contest

CigSid

Love this place...
Rules:

This contest is for Video Reviews for any cigar.

The review cannot be longer than 10 minutes, or shorter than 5 minutes.

You can do as many reviews as you like.

The winner will be chosen by myself, BBS, bfreebern, Brickhouse and ironpeddler by private PM. (if any of these judges wants to participate, or does not want to judge, pm me and another will be chosen) Each Judge will get a nice fiver from me after the contest has been completed.

The contest will run from today through January 14, 2016.

To participate, each review will be posted as Bill’s Review Contest by (the name of the reviewer) for (the name of the cigar)

The winner will receive the following cigars:

Montecristo - Reserva Cosecha 2002

Romeo y Julieta - Reserva Cosecha 2008

H. Upmann - Reserva Cosecha 2010

Montecristo - Gran Reserva Cosecha 2005 Montecristo No.2

Let the reviews begin!!

I had to look up "Cosecha". Translates to "Harvest". Learned something today. Oh, that and that Lucas McCain has 120 kills.

Just to sweeten the pot a bit more (and to make it a 5er) I am going to include one of my prized Hoyo Double Coronas from 1994, these are some of the best cigars I have ever smoked :)

Last edited:
Looking forward to this, thanks for the invite Bill.

Those Hoyo DCs are amazing.

I'll have to charge the batteries in the DSLR and get the tripod ready...

Should be able to crank one of these out in the garage by the heater...

Thanks for the Contest!

I'll have to charge the batteries in the DSLR and get the tripod ready...

Should be able to crank one of these out in the garage by the heater...

Thanks for the Contest!
Fantastic, looking forward to it!

This is just a little payback for all the love CP has given me over the past two years...

Seems like just yesterday when I signed up and put my intro in... Time goes by very quickly, enjoy it...

Bill can we use a video that is already posted here or does it need to be a new video?

Thanks for the contest brother,
Paul

Bill can we use a video that is already posted here or does it need to be a new video?

Thanks for the contest brother,
Paul
Paul, good question brother... They have to be new videos, between now and midnight on the 14th.

I guess the prize for this contest is not good enough...

How about if I add this awesome Swiss cigar knife (I have several myself and love them)

Swiss Cigar Knife.jpg

Hah! Nice! I've actually been giving this some thought. Also need to figure out how to post a video. BUT, I plan on doing at least one. Maybe two.

Hah! Nice! I've actually been giving this some thought. Also need to figure out how to post a video. BUT, I plan on doing at least one. Maybe two.
Very cool, it will be worth it, even if you are the only one :)

It's a lot colder here than 42F... I'll see what I can do tomorrow. People have tried this before but got very little response. I'll pic out a cigar tomorrow and light it up. It may be a shorty.

Paul

Dan you have to upload it to YouTube and then share the link here. At least that is how I did it on the videos I have done.