• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill’s Best Video Review Reserva Contest

Ok, so I just got a few cigars out to dry box. Bill, I'm gonna do my best to build up enough courage to get in front of the camera and do a review. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone else's though. Good luck to all who participate!

Sounds good Brett, good luck brother!

Look forward to me doing a video review while freezing my butt off... :)

Mine will have to wait till Tuesday or Wednesday. Should hit between 1-7 degrees. All this talk of imagining the audience naked makes me think I should just do the whole review naked... To help everyone else out... Right? Wouldn't be the first time...

Mine will have to wait till Tuesday or Wednesday. Should hit between 1-7 degrees. All this talk of imagining the audience naked makes me think I should just do the whole review naked... To help everyone else out... Right? Wouldn't be the first time...

You guys are having a heat wave....

Haha, ok, so I will quit bitching about 42 degree weather :)

I was in Florida once walking around in a TShirt in mid winter, and some guy was cursing and mumbling how he came to Florida to get away from this "crap". He had a full michilin man coat on and it was 68 degrees with a cool breeze.

Later that day, two guys in parkas in a big old truck asked me for directions. I looked down at my sandals, shorts, and TShirt, and they realized their mistake and drove off. :)

I was in Florida once walking around in a TShirt in mid winter, and some guy was cursing and mumbling how he came to Florida to get away from this "crap". He had a full michilin man coat on and it was 68 degrees with a cool breeze.

Later that day, two guys in parkas in a big old truck asked me for directions. I looked down at my sandals, shorts, and TShirt, and they realized their mistake and drove off. :)

I had a buddy who worked in Alaska as a welder...
Would be in shorts and a t-shirt if it was zero... I guess it feels warm after -45

Rofl, amazing how the body adjusts