• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill’s Best Video Review Reserva Contest

It's a lot colder here than 42F... I'll see what I can do tomorrow. People have tried this before but got very little response. I'll pic out a cigar tomorrow and light it up. It may be a shorty.

Paul
Yes, they have tried it before, but never with the amazing cigars that will be awarded for this one :)

Awesome brother!
OK which do you want to see?
PL Small Robusto Italy RE
Bolivar EL 2009

I have multiples of both so I'll smoke one at work tomorrow to make some note and the other for the video. Choice is yours.
Paul

OK which do you want to see?
PL Small Robusto Italy RE
Bolivar EL 2009

I have multiples of both so I'll smoke one at work tomorrow to make some note and the other for the video. Choice is yours.
Paul
Both great cigars!

The PL Small Robusto, I have one in my drybox, and will smoke it in the next few days...

Man this is so tempting. If I didn't have such a fear of being discovered and hounded endlessly by the paparazzi for my devastatingly good looks, I might consider this ;) . That is a an extremely generous offer, Bill.

:D:D:D
Man this is so tempting. If I didn't have such a fear of being discovered and hounded endlessly by the paparazzi for my devastatingly good looks, I might consider this ;) . That is a an extremely generous offer, Bill.

Haha! You could always wear a disguise Brett...

To sweeten the deal, I'll send the winner some Tulsa goodies, along with some adult beverages.

Get this done, you'd be a fool not to at least attempt this contest!

To sweeten the deal, I'll send the winner some Tulsa goodies, along with some adult beverages.

Get this done, you'd be a fool not to at least attempt this contest!

Nice!!

That will get this moving...

I need a day of at least 45 degrees. Weather is not cooperating. It's been cold. I'd love to review one of the cohibas or edicion limitada a/regional that I have.

How about if I add this awesome Swiss cigar knife (I have several myself and love them)

View attachment 11641

I was gifted that many years ago from a CP member. I LOVE THAT! It is my go-to 97% of the time! Best cigar tool I have. Sad part is I just can't remember who gifted it to me....I feel so bad for not remembering, but it was so long ago.

Ok, so I just got a few cigars out to dry box. Bill, I'm gonna do my best to build up enough courage to get in front of the camera and do a review. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone else's though. Good luck to all who participate!

I'm gonna do my best to build up enough courage to get in front of the camera and do a review.
Camera shyness is a tough one, but it is a lot easier than you might imagine. Just be yourself. Whatever you do, don't follow the old adage of imagining the audience naked. No amount of cigars, or booze, will get that image out of your head.

Camera shyness is a tough one, but it is a lot easier than you might imagine. Just be yourself. Whatever you do, don't follow the old adage of imagining the audience naked. No amount of cigars, or booze, will get that image out of your head.

Well now I definitely know what I WILL think about at some point during the review...haha.

Edit: grammar as usual

Last edited: