• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill (CigSid) come site on Santa's Lap

Santa, package received and I am blown away!! Thank you for extended our Christmas, and putting a BIG smile on our faces (yes, even the dogs) The cigars were also top notch and I can actually smoke them :D
So glad it finally got there and you liked it. Still have one more gift for you but didn't want to mail it till this package arrived. I have to send you another package soon anyway so if ok with you I will just send it with that.

So glad it finally got there and you liked it. Still have one more gift for you but didn't want to mail it till this package arrived. I have to send you another package soon anyway so if ok with you I will just send it with that.
I have to say, this is the most thoughtful package I have ever received in the 7 years I’ve been here... Thank you again for taking the time and effort to make this so special...

Hell yeah, Santa!! I know you put a lot of work into this one. And for good reason!