• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill (CigSid) come site on Santa's Lap

Ok Santa has had some setbacks, let's just say the USPS is definitely on the naughty list this year. Lol I have two things I hope you love getting delivered to me Thursday and Friday. So you package will be shipping a little late.
No problem Santa!! Looking forward to it 😊

Ok got the one awesome item and waiting on last awesome item and god willing it will come today. If not I will mail everything out tomorrow and send it separately. Definitely lots of coal for USPS this year.

Ok got the one awesome item and waiting on last awesome item and god willing it will come today. If not I will mail everything out tomorrow and send it separately. Definitely lots of coal for USPS this year.
No worries Santa... I’m not going anywhere, so anytime is good for me... Definitely looking forward to it as well.

Ok the package is packed up and will be on its way monday since apparently the post off is only open for 2 hours on Saturday really WTF. There will be a follow-up package with last gift since USPS SUCKS!!!!!!! And it is in the its late but on its way category. I hope this first package makes it to you this year.

Thanks Santa !!

This year, next year, it’s all good for me...

Merry Christmas!!

Santa, your communication has been top notch. I think that is exactly what CP pushes for, when doing passes or the SS pass. Job well done.

CigSid, maybe you've been naughty this year and this is some of the "Santa Karma" coming your way!!! 🤔

Cheers!

Floyd T

Ok the package is packed up and will be on its way monday since apparently the post off is only open for 2 hours on Saturday really WTF. There will be a follow-up package with last gift since USPS SUCKS!!!!!!! And it is in the its late but on its way category. I hope this first package makes it to you this year.

I just checked and this is still making it's way through USPS, which obviously needs someone from Chick-fil-A, to run it's operations! Hopefully it gets moving to Bill, soon.

Well I opened a case with USPS hopefully they find it and at least scan it so I know it is not lost.

About time lol

USPS expected arrival by 9:00pm for item 9405503699300203103590. Latest status Out for Delivery 01/04/2021 6:10am RANCHO CUCAMONGA CA 91737 Reply STOP to cancel

About time lol

USPS expected arrival by 9:00pm for item 9405503699300203103590. Latest status Out for Delivery 01/04/2021 6:10am RANCHO CUCAMONGA CA 91737 Reply STOP to cancel
The best part about this is Bill won't have to age all those White Owls and Gurkha's, they are aged at this point !