• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bingo Bomb!

I thought we had to get all the numbers... Shows how much I know about bingo!

Throw in an unknown for a review?

That is an option when you keep going after someone gets a Bingo. It's called Blackout, where even Paul could win a second time.

So there is a bingo game called blackout, you have to fill the whole card, it certainly would give the player more loot in our case!

I think a mystery cigar is a great idea!

Ok now I am confused. Is the next winner a simple bingo or full blackout ?

be careful with your answer Steve. You might end up sending out more cigars than you bargained for. Someone more proficient in math than me can tell you how many total winners are possible this way. I tried to calculate this but lost count 😳

I used to go to fire hall bingo every week with my grandmother -- there are so many variations one play with a bingo card it would knock your support hose off...

I like the blackout idea, or even four corners (self explanatory).

Ok, sorry been a bit distracted lately. Read through the last few posts and realized there is some confusion on how to proceed.

I am making a executive decision... We will play blackout. Whoever fills there entire card first wins the next batch of cigars.

And the most cigars I could forfeit through this is 75, so if y'all got the space let's do this!

I'm sure the congrats make you feel better though😀

Not at the level of sarcasm she's capable of 😂

Ok, sorry been a bit distracted lately. Read through the last few posts and realized there is some confusion on how to proceed.

I am making a executive decision... We will play blackout. Whoever fills there entire card first wins the next batch of cigars.

And the most cigars I could forfeit through this is 75, so if y'all got the space let's do this!

Being that I won the first round can I still participate in the blackout?

I'll make it my mission to smoke 75 cigars between now and then🤣