• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bingo Bomb!

Hey everyone, I genuinely apologize I did not run the balls last night and will be pulling 2 this evening. I'll make it worth your while. These 12hr days are catching up to me, had to cover extra shifts at work and forgot to get the bingo going.

Funny thing one of my children asked if we were doing the bingo when I got home from work too.

This won't happen again,
Steve

Hey everyone, I genuinely apologize I did not run the balls last night and will be pulling 2 this evening. I'll make it worth your while. These 12hr days are catching up to me, had to cover extra shifts at work and forgot to get the bingo going.

Funny thing one of my children asked if we were doing the bingo when I got home from work too.

This won't happen again,
Steve
There are many gentleman’s agreements here. Two of them being:

“Family First” and “Never put off real life obligations for cigars.”

They may be worded differently by each person, but the concept is the same. You never have to apologize for missing a free cigar handout because you were providing for your family. 😎

There are many gentleman’s agreements here. Two of them being:

“Family First” and “Never put off real life obligations for cigars.”

They may be worded differently by each person, but the concept is the same. You never have to apologize for missing a free cigar handout because you were providing for your family. 😎
Maybe for you! I have already told the kids and wife the order of importance. The budget and love get distributed in this order:
Cigars
Cigar accessories
Cigar related activities (including smoking them)
Food
Boots
Kids
Wife
Pets
Misc.

So as you can see there is no reason for this oversight.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Today's numbers are brought to you by our tiny humans and they drew 50 & 52

All numbers so far are...
19 36 7 10 70 44 15 60 28 50 52

Last edited: