• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bird Watchers

I give it a week before one of those little bastards figures out a way to rob you blind. They are definitely one of the most ingenious creatures around!
They are! The vinyl sleeves I put around the post stopped them altogether, but now I’m bored Mr. Hinde, so….

Something I haven’t seen in awhile…. Indigo Bunting. I really need a good camera. This is on full zoom from literally 15 - 20 yards… Damn you George!! 😂
E49E5F48-3C80-4850-AAD1-F040B9F65AAA.jpeg73530F60-DF69-4543-868D-54D703A92E7E.jpeg

They are! The vinyl sleeves I put around the post stopped them altogether, but now I’m bored Mr. Hinde, so….

Something I haven’t seen in awhile…. Indigo Bunting. I really need a good camera. This is on full zoom from literally 15 - 20 yards… Damn you George!! 😂
View attachment 55857View attachment 55858
I’ve been dying to see those around here. Momma swore she saw one in our trees but it was gone quicker than it got here…. 🥺

Wonder how he knew?
I don’t know - but shortly after I hung them two squirrels were all over them checking them out. Now they don’t go anywhere near them. They don’t even try to mess with them.

I'm happy I can just shoot any squirrels that show up, but have never seen one around our house.
I get in big trouble for that. Way too residential and the sheriff and neighbors have no sense of humor. Plus - our lovely state does not allow silencers…. 😏

I get in big trouble for that. Way too residential and the sheriff and neighbors have no sense of humor. Plus - our lovely state does not allow silencers…. 😏
George pellet gun silent, but deadly! We have these red tailed buggers who just tear up the lawn. I only have a hummingbird feeder that they ignore.