• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bird Watchers

Crappy iPhone pic of a couple of Dark Eyed Juncos. They are so freaking cute. They spend most of their time running around pecking at the ground. And when they do fly, they just don't seem to be in complete control :).

View attachment 60995
CIN_9299.jpgIMG_0547.JPGIMG_0346.jpeg
Your Junco's are way cooler looking than ours are. These are the Dark Eyed Junco's in our area - but they're not been around for the summer season. Won't see them again until the snow flies.

Last edited:
Your Junco's are way cooler looking than ours are. These are the Dark Eyed Junco's in our area - but they're not been around for the summer season. Won't see them again until the snow flies.
Very cool! They are here year round here, and provide a lot of entertainment.

I have just been made aware of programs sold by Topaz - DeNoise, Sharpen and Gigapixel. Holy crap! It cleans up the noise, sharpens the pictures and can blow up the number of pixels of a photo so that it can be printed on large media. Putting some of my photos through the process is creating stunning differences…

4E77EA78-8B08-4FA0-9AC4-2A260BA734F2.jpeg
An after shot…. Trying to find the before

Just had a pair of Tufted Titmouse show up at the feeders. Not sure I’ve ever seen those around before. Or maybe I’ve mistaken them as immature cardinals (kinda struck me at first that it’s what they might be)?
4006D18E-9AC3-4824-8328-B3121E4F4EB6.jpeg263ED678-9868-4CD7-9C8B-06077AF336F7.jpegB6B2DB7E-4CF3-4C4A-9C43-B9B4C51344FA.jpeg