• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Black label deliverance

Thoughts

Forehead wrinkle king
Shout out to @PaulTra for an awesome smoke. He wanted to send me a powerhouse to smoke and this thing turned out damn good.

dry: smells of black coffee, tobacco, and ‘Merica

B18B1B56-64B2-43D8-9538-5B98D82D59FD.jpeg
1st third: some dark coffee notes with some nuts and a little cream. Retrohale is sweet with coffee and bittersweet chocolate. Little past medium strength but it is definitely building.
51A1A002-09E2-4D8A-9218-215D011BC70F.jpeg
2nd: working to medium-full. Still got that chocolate in the retrohale while the cigar has more cream and a stronger tobacco flavor, which is not bad at all. Btw it’s f$&@in cold.
1263CBE2-257C-4C22-B3EE-D6210044E149.jpeg
3rd: no more retrohale. That shit is burning my eyes and my nose. Coming into a full flavor of tobacco. It definitely grew. Pair in the end.

very enjoyable cigar. I wouldn’t buy any but would definitely smoke em if I had em. I believe this cigar has some years on it, which is what saved me from a tobacco buzz. Thanks for-this Paul!

Great review! Glad you enjoyed it! That final 3rd really kicks in!

Very nice review. I review this one in my journal (its not a diary). When I get home tonight I'll post my flavors and opinion.

Nice review! Is that an E-Z-GO Marathon in the background?

My tasting notes
Dry smell: Dark leather, Black liquorish, musty
Tastes throughout the smoke: Thick heavy liquorish, dark brown sugar, and leather
Stopped retrohaling after first half because of how strong it was. I kind of felt like that joke about the chili taste tester who wasn't from Texas.

My tasting notes
Tastes throughout the smoke: Thick heavy liquorish, dark brown sugar, and leather
Stopped retrohaling after first half because of how strong it was. I kind of felt like that joke about the chili taste tester who wasn't from Texas.
My tasting notes
Much better palate than mine. Most of the time I’m trying to figure out what to compare it to