• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blazer Lighter Group Buy

PMs have been sent with instructions on purchasing.
If anyone did not get the PM please let me know

thanks
Dave

PM received, payment sent.

Thanks for putting this together Dave!

:thumbs:

Orders started shipping yesterday and the rest will go out either today or tomorrow. I have the items in and I am in the process of packing and shipping everything.

Dave

Are these shipping immediately from Southside or was this a special order that you called in for this buy and we should expect to wait a while until you get them?

I placed a special order for the large quantity as I did not have everything in stock, but I have just about everything in now and orders started shipping on Wed. All orders should ship by Fri barring any issues.

Dave

Got my lighter today... it's cool! And that's a nice little somethin-somethin thrown in! Dave you are the man! Thanks for doing this GB. Think I'll go test it out right now :)

Another thanks to Dave for doing the GB and going above and beyond. Much appreciated. :thumbs:

Thanks Dave!

Got the lighter today...and the extra bonus gift!

Warning to those with the Silver CG-001 lighter...the warning sticker that's stuck to the side of a new CG-001 rips the Silver paint right off of the lighter :(

I shoulda got a black or clear one...

I want to point out that there's nothing wrong from Southside Cigars' end...it's those damn Blazer people.
Why would you stick a sticker on the side of the lighter when it can remove the paint?
Or, why is it painted in the first place?

Got my lighter today. Thanks for putting this together and for the excellent tag-a-long! Both will be put to use tomorrow morning. :thumbs:

Damn, how did I miss this whole thing? :angry: I'm in the market for a PB207. What a great deal Dave.

There were some hiccups in this GB. I apologize to anyone that had to wait longer than usual for their items.

DAve