• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blazer Torch Group Buy - $36/ea

Tried getting in touch with them yesterday but they're closed until Monday. I'll follow up again on Monday. I will find out what colors she has in stock now and let everyone know. I apologize for this delay, really wasn't expecting them to throw me a curve ball like this.
No big deal Rod...this one was an Easter gift for my son. He was dogging me to give him mine (that I got on the last group buy) to take back to college, if I knew these were close to shipping, I would have...but now I'm making the little fugger wait :laugh: I need mine for The Second Annual Northermoris Philly Herf this Saturday!

Now that I've used this Blazer lighter, all my other lighters suck in comparison!

If possible, and this happens in the next 2-3 weeks, maybe I could PM you his address at school and you can mail it directly to him...he's on campus another month before school ends and he comes home.

Got mine today-just back from vacation. Thanks for organizing this, Rod! :thumbs:

Best,

Joe

Got mine as well... Sorry I was away from home for the Easter break. Thanks again Rod!

David

I received mine as well Rod, thanks for organizing the deal, this thing rocks!

* * * UDPATE * * *
Good news, just spoke to Blazer and the black back-ordered lighters have already shipped! They will arrive here on 4/20. I will ship them out IMMEDIATELY. Disregard my recent PM about changing to another color. :)

Thanks again for your patience.

Rod

Thanks for the update Rod!

~ t

* * * UDPATE * * *
Good news, just spoke to Blazer and the black back-ordered lighters have already shipped! They will arrive here on 4/20. I will ship them out IMMEDIATELY. Disregard my recent PM about changing to another color. :)

Thanks again for your patience.

Rod

The remaining blazers just arrived. They will ship tonight. Expect delivery by Saturday.

The remaining blazers just arrived. They will ship tonight. Expect delivery by Saturday.

Its about damn time Rod. Ive been lighting mine with rolled up news paper.

Just messing. Thanks for doing this Rod.

Rod, thanks for all your hard work in making this happen for us :thumbs:

I really appreciate you mailing the lighter directly to my son too...you're the best!