• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blazer Torch Group Buy - $36/ea

Put me down for Metallic Blue

Thanks Rod

David

edit to add: Looks like I was the 12th man. I think. So this is going to happen yippy :p

For those of you who have not owned one of the lighters on the bottom row, there is no viewing window to see your fluid level. Thought you might want to know that with coolness comes drawbacks.

WOW good call man. I have 2 lighters as of right now and I HATE I repeat HATE not knowing what my fluid level is. So Rod if you could Black for me.

Thanks

For those of you who have not owned one of the lighters on the bottom row, there is no viewing window to see your fluid level. Thought you might want to know that with coolness comes drawbacks.

That's why I'm getting two! :thumbs:

But seriously though, that is a good point, especially for those who are embarking on the Blazer for the first time, the clear bottom is a nice feature.

I'll keep this open until next week.

A black one for me please Rod!

Thanks for making this happen.

Blessings!
Dave

You can never have too many lighters, right? :laugh:

Please put me down for a black one, Rod, thanks!

I'll Take one in Yellow.

Have to find someway to stop losing these things. Maybe a bright color will help.

I am interested in a black one, but when would I have to pay? That's the deal breaker.

You won't have to pay until late next week, possibly even the week after. If that doesn't work, PM me and we'll work something out.

You won't have to pay until late next week, possibly even the week after. If that doesn't work, PM me and we'll work something out.

That should work. Put me down for the black one. Thanks Rod.

I've updated the participant list. Please see first post to verify everything is correct.

I will keep this open until Thursday or so... there is still plenty of room to join if anyone else wants to get in.

FREE SHIPPING FOR ANYONE WHO PAYS WITH CHECK OR MO

Unfortunately clear won't be available for a least a few weeks. If there is another color you guys want, please post it. Sorry about that...

I will take a Red one then, thanks......

At this time I can only accept check's/mo's. If this is a problem for anyone, please let me know asap. Order will be placed on Thursday. I will PM everyone with further instructions.

Hey Rod,

Where should I mail out my payment. I will be paying by check if that's OK with you.

Best,

Joe

Hey Rod,

Where should I mail out my payment. I will be paying by check if that's OK with you.

Best,

Joe

Absolutely! I can only accept checks/mo's, no PP for this one. Instructions will follow via PM soon.

your mail box is full so i will post here

Rod, i would like to get in on this if it is not to late.
Red would be my color choice cause it has the window

can you let me know where to send the check please

thank you