• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blazer Torch Group Buy - $36/ea

Gary,

I have you on the list. I'm placing the order now.

Thanks,
Rod
Rod,

I never realized I was a day late jumping on board! Man, I need new bi-focals to read those little date numbers.

Thanks for letting me in :thumbs:

Rod -

Check sent out this AM....friggin airport security checks!!!!!

Thanks again!!

~ t

Lighters will hopefully arrive either tomorrow or Friday. Will keep you posted. I'll make sure these go out IMMEDIATELY! :)

I just updated the first post with the lighters that shipped. Unfortunately, Blazer neglected to inform me that they did not have all 15 blacks in stock, and that some were on back order. I specifically asked them if everything was in stock, apparently they screwed up. They said only clear was out of stock. I have a call into them to see how long until the remaining black lighters will arrive.

I apologize for the delay. I will keep you posted, and I assure you I will get them shipped out right when they arrive.

Thanks,
Rod

Well so much for seniority :sign:

Let us know Rod. The red and yellow might be easier to find amidst the rubble of my smoking room.

Sorry about that Matt. They were just shipped out in random order. I didn't even realize there were 8 black blazers on backorder until I ran out. I told them it's urgent, so I promise to ship the remaining lighters out right when they come in.

Just bustin' your chops Rod. I have a perfectly fine working 207, this is a backup.

I will gladly pick another color if the backorder wait is a long one.

Seth

Tried getting in touch with them yesterday but they're closed until Monday. I'll follow up again on Monday. I will find out what colors she has in stock now and let everyone know. I apologize for this delay, really wasn't expecting them to throw me a curve ball like this.

Received mine and this thing blows my other lighter out of the water, works perfectly every time and will make my cigar smoking much more enjoyable! Thanks again Rod!

Mine has arrived as well.
Thank you Rod, it is a very fine instrument. It's is amazing how one imagines other torches are "good enough" until a really superior one is found.
Thanks again for hooking us up with some really superior ones! I, for one, am grateful.