• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Damien's package landed with some awesome stowaways! Please excuse the poor picture quality, I don't have a digital camera right now, and this is the best the built in cam on my laptop could do. I'm planning on letting the unbanded cigar sit for a couple days at 65% and I'll hopefully have my review up soon after the holiday.
gallery_4415_912_75424.jpg

n8warren smacked up my mailbox but good today:

BCRPIF.jpg

Thanks, Nate! I'll give the unbanded BCR stick a few days to rest before my review. So, the question of the day is,

"Who wants some?"

~Boar

n8warren smacked up my mailbox but good today:

BCRPIF.jpg

Thanks, Nate! I'll give the unbanded BCR stick a few days to rest before my review. So, the question of the day is,

"Who wants some?"

~Boar
Sweet, glad they got there safely. I hope you enjoy!

Recieved today. I would like to thank Boar very much for including some Illusiones. I have wanted to try a couple of these but have had a hard time pinning them down locally.

BCR.jpg

I'll let the unbanded stick sit for a two or three days and hopefully I will get a day warm enough and dry enough to get my review up soon.

So the question is "Who Would Like Some"

Wow, that was quick! :thumbs:

How is it they can get stuff from here to Ohio in less than two days, and they can't get my Netflix rentals to me from freakin' Houston in FIVE? :laugh:

~Boar

Brandon was a king to me. Thank you very much kind Sir, your package waiting for me at home that particular day made it end very well.

Now it is my turn.

Who
Wants
Some?

Sticks will Fly tomorrow.

Trying to smoke my blind today, but life is not letting me.