• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Ok Mike, your Muniemaker's are on the way....DC#03082040000180910459...They go great with shots of Black Velvet... :laugh:

Well, to keep the goodness going.... I say "Who wants some?". I'll finally be able to get those white owls out of my humi... ???

I'll take dem!

Leaving now to go to the post office. Since we don't live to far apart, I would assume this should be at your door early this week. Will add a confirmation number when I get back.

11/9: Package sent yesterday, enjoy. Can't wait to read the review.

edit: to add

Ok Mike, your Muniemaker's are on the way....DC#03082040000180910459...They go great with shots of Black Velvet... :laugh:

I received me end of this today. But there was a big problem with the sticks. Will post an update on this.

I received me end of this today. But there was a big problem with the sticks. Will post an update on this.

UPDATE: This guy does NOT play fair. :D Pics will be up shortly. You now owe me a mailbox. Thank you very much for the great selection.

ps: Your officially on my list...

IMG_1275.jpg

edit to add

Package arrived today.
Well done ... very well done my friend!

morris.jpg

Now ... I feel the need ... the need to ask ....

WHO WANTS IT?

C...

blind_review_5.jpg

Well I received mine yesterday.. Things have been hell lately so I apologize for the lapse.

Ok you primitive Screwheads listen up!
WHO WANTS SOME!?

Received DC info today, so...........................

WHO WANTS SOME????

Code:
It's up to Thinde. He's up to review Jnknzz blind.

I'm all set....post #71 dated Nov 10th...Where its suppost to be....Per last conversation with Norhernmorris; he has smoked the stick, taken the photo's, made the notes and once he catches up on daily life he'll post his review.