• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Thanks Nasty! I guess this will be the thread that pops my photo cherry….…

I understand the requirements but I still don’t know how to insert a photograph into a post. Here for the receiving end and there for the reviewing end. You are correct though, I can see the confusion in my wording. Maybe picks was the wrong word to use. Sorry. :blush:

Tom

Tom,

No sweat! We'll get 'er done!

You missed it by a couple of hours. It's going to Thinde now. The question was asked yesterday and it was open until this morning. It took me a while too.

Thanx bro ... I'll continue to lurk in the shadows ... seems only fitting on hallowwen.

Sorry for the delay guys...Halloween concerts and such! :whistling: Thinde, get me your addy and I'll get 'em out to you!!! And my review to come in a few days.

Derek

ps - I thought I was doing this whole thing right, but I didn't figure it would take so long for someone to step up?! :blush:

Derek,
PM incomming....I'll post when received..Thanks..Tom

Package on it's way to Tom. Review to come!!

Derek

*edit to add...Thanks for letting me play!!! :D

*edit to add add...300!!! WHOO!!

Derek’s package arrived today. The blind stick is a big boy, should be interesting. Thanks Derek. I’ll post photo’s tomorrow. But for now I’ll ask:

WHO WANTS SOME?

As previously stated , I received the sticks from Derek. Photo hopefully attached.

Shoot me your addy Mike and I’ll send my package out tomorrow. I assembled it last week when I received word I could play. All I have to do is box it.

I should be able to sit and do the blind tasting justice this weekend so I’ll have a review up sometime early next week. I don’t think I have ever had a stick of this vitola, not even sure wtf vitola it is, but I’ll research it and take my best guess. I’ve also never sat and tried to identify what flavors I tasted. So far I’ve stuck to smooth and harsh…mild and bold…I know smooth requires less liquid libation than harsh... mild and bold only determine my draw and have little to do with my liquid intake. So, I’ll give it my best shot and we’ll see.

Thank Derek

Tom

PIFBlind5er005.jpg

Well, to keep the goodness going.... I say "Who wants some?". I'll finally be able to get those white owls out of my humi... ???

I think it's safer to wait until you receive the sticks before you ask the question. We wouldn't want to have another episode.

I think it's safer to wait until you receive the sticks before you ask the question. We wouldn't want to have another episode.

I saw Souldog vouch for him in the "Getting your feet wet pass" thread. I'm going to give him my trust and keep this going. Though I do appreciate you looking out for me/CP. Thank you.

I saw Souldog vouch for him in the "Getting your feet wet pass" thread. I'm going to give him my trust and keep this going. Though I do appreciate you looking out for me/CP. Thank you.

That's all fine and dandy, but good luck finding someone who will vouch for souldoggy. :laugh:

I don't think the DOG needs any vouching...go ahead Mike, I promise - you will not be disappointed...... :cool: