• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

FINALLY! haha. I'll Post DC# as soon as I get things put together.

Greg's great selection of cigars arrived in perfect shape:

gallery_7985_1339_4960.jpg

Alright, who wants some?

Bump for the weekend... really people? No one wants any? I've got a great fiver ready to go... just say the words...

I'll take some of that, Barry. I haven't done many reviews so this will give me an excuse.

Got a very nice selection in the mail today, very much appreciated Barry. It's been pretty hot here lately so I'm going to let them rest from the trip for a good week and then I'll get my review posted. It's a beautiful looking stick so I'm anxious to try it. Thanks again Barry.

38158_1329530087398_1505364199_30695306_38355_s.jpg

In true Grover Dill tradition: "Alright, whooooooo's next?"

Got a very nice selection in the mail today, very much appreciated Barry. It's been pretty hot here lately so I'm going to let them rest from the trip for a good week and then I'll get my review posted. It's a beautiful looking stick so I'm anxious to try it. Thanks again Barry.

38158_1329530087398_1505364199_30695306_38355_s.jpg

In true Grover Dill tradition: "Alright, whooooooo's next?"

I'll take some.

I haven't done this in a while.

PM incoming !

Hey Barry! Hows that blind review coming along?? I'm anxious to see if you can guess it. :D Or wondering if you haven't peeked yet :sign: :laugh:

Anyway, vinnyvega is up! Didn't want his request to get missed.

Greg, I've been good--no peeking, I promise! I'm planning on setting fire to it this weekend, when I have plenty of time to devote to it. Can't wait!