• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Got everything today. I am at work but will get some pics out when I get home!

All I have to say is WTF? "What the Fuente" Thanks for the great package Greg!

NOW,

Who wants some!?!?!

NOW,

Who wants some!?!?!

Ben, Glad they got there is good order. I sent out some of my favorite Fuente goodness. Enjoy!!!

NOW,

Who wants some!?!?!

Ben, Glad they got there is good order. I sent out some of my favorite Fuente goodness. Enjoy!!!

Good! I can't wait to try them as I don't smoke AF that often. The Lancero's got beat up a little but are still smokable! Here is a photo of the great selection!

IMAG0214.jpg

Still waiting on who wants to be up next...

I'm so Ronery, so ronery
So ronery and sadry arone
There's no one, just me onry

Hewro? Who wants to be next :D

All right!

PM me your Addy Punk and I will get everything out in the morning.

Stu,

Its on its way! 9405503699300375165662

Enjoy :thumbs:

The eagle has landed! A very nice selection, Ben. I am intrigued by the mystery stick because it looks similar to some other sticks that I have been lighting up lately. That being said, it's not the same as those. Similar but not the same. Hmmm...what could this be? I will give it a few days to rest in a humidor and light it up for review.

For those who are going to be jealous, here is a pic of the mail that I got today. Tatuaje, DPG Blue Fundadore (a personal favorite of mine), Cagaiguan (dark dark dark), RP Sungrown and the mysterious stick.

bcrpif.jpg

WHO, ahh hmm...WHO WANTS, ahh hmm...WHO WANTS SOME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The eagle has landed! A very nice selection, Ben. I am intrigued by the mystery stick because it looks similar to some other sticks that I have been lighting up lately. That being said, it's not the same as those. Similar but not the same. Hmmm...what could this be? I will give it a few days to rest in a humidor and light it up for review.

For those who are going to be jealous, here is a pic of the mail that I got today. Tatuaje, DPG Blue Fundadore (a personal favorite of mine), Cagaiguan (dark dark dark), RP Sungrown and the mysterious stick.

bcrpif.jpg

Ho hum

bcrpif.jpg

Ho hum

I'll take it! :D

They are here!!!!!!! :D

IMG_0895.jpg

What a great selection! A Tatuaje Red Turbo, an Illusone 68, a Ramon Allones, a Cabaiguan, and a beautiful, dark brown, great smelling Blind Review Cigar. Man that thing is HUGE, 7-1/4x54. I can't wait to smoke it.

Thanks Stu for the grear cigars :thumbs:

Who wants some?

What a great selection! A Tatuaje Red Turbo, an Illusone 68, a Ramon Allones, a Cabaiguan, and a beautiful, dark brown, great smelling Blind Review Cigar. Man that thing is HUGE, 7-1/4x54. I can't wait to smoke it.

Enjoy, bro. I think you had better set aside some time for that review! :p

They are here!!!!!!! :D

IMG_0895.jpg

Who wants some?

Who wants some? Anyone? Anyone?