• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

I got an interesting fiver from Clint yesterday. Five unbanded cigars. It looks like I got five reviews to do. This will be fun. Let's see if I can get any of them right.

Thanks Clint!!

Who wants some?

Thanks Joe! A couple I haven't tried and a couple of my favorites. Nice selection.

img0002asy.jpg

I have no idea what the unbanded cigar is, but it smells great. Thank you.

Who wants some?

Ahahaha, anything you send over will be more then sufficient... But hell if you got an Opus X Football, feel free to dump the crash onto me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LFK I got my sticks today and I about peed myself when I saw the Firecracker... What a guy you are, thanks a million

100_2415.jpg

100_2416.jpg

100_2417.jpg

Who wants some???

LFK I got my sticks today and I about peed myself when I saw the Firecracker... What a guy you are, thanks a million

100_2415.jpg

100_2416.jpg

100_2417.jpg

Who wants some???

This has been sitting here long enough. Send some goodness my way!!! :thumbs:

PM Incoming

Gregg your package was mailed as of 3:01:22 PM PST

0303 0130 0003 0565 2977

Enjoy :thumbs:

Got a Great package from CJ with lots o' Goodies, Thanks a bunch bud. :thumbs:

Will post a pic tonight when I get home and get this review done in the next few days. The blind stick smells awfully familiar should be fun to see if I can nail this one.

BPIF0910.jpg

BUMP! lets keep this bad boy rollin, WHO WANTS SOME???

Ben,

You got it bud. Package is awaiting pick up. Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 9405503699300349974405

I hope you enjoy!!! Good Luck with the blind review... :p