• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

I think i've been active a lot and this isn't a full scale pass so I figured this would be a good stepping stone.

Dam.....almost 2 months this been frozen.
Gary,

I'll play.

Bill
Holy Frozen for almost 2 months Batman!

You got it Bill....PM me your address and I'll get something out on Monday... :thumbs:

EDIT to ADD: Packed up and ready to go out on Monday...DC number PM'd to Bill.

Now let's kick this back into gear...shall we?

I received a very nice selection from Gary, along with a humongous mystery stick. :0

cigars_001_1_.jpg

Thanks Gary!

So now who's next?

Bill's Blind Reveiw package arrived Friday, and I must say, Damn what a package it is!

Partagas Short
Anejo 50
Tat Unicos
Mystery Stick
Diplomaticos #2
AVO 80th

whopper102111.jpg

One favorite, 4 cigars I have never had before and a wonderful smelling Mystery Stick!

THANKS BILL!

Now Who Wants Some?

I will drop it in the mail tomorrow am.
9405 5036 9930 0259 3613 64

Enjoy Brother!!

I got them Alan and all I can say is YUM!

I like the mystery stick is a robusto - a challenge. ;)

Thanx, bro! I'd yet to try the Undercrown and the SS Maddie and I'm looking forward to them ... and the Mystery Stick, of course. :p

CHick_blind.jpg

Who wants some?

Hate to see this sit! I will take some if you think you can give some :cool:

I dropped off the package at the P.O. yesterday. It should arrive Monday or Tuesday.

0309 3220 0001 4456 8573

Enjoy, Ben!

Steve

Got everything in great condition today! I have limited internet/computer use, I will get pictures up soon! Great selection with some that I would never have the opportunity to try with out this site! Thanks Steve and thanks CP.

Got everything in great condition today! I have limited internet/computer use, I will get pictures up soon! Great selection with some that I would never have the opportunity to try with out this site! Thanks Steve and thanks CP.
You're welcome, Ben.

I thought maybe me using the automated package machine at the P.O. would slow it down. Your package arrived in less than 48 hrs, as usual. Nice!

Steve

You're welcome, Ben.

I thought maybe me using the automated package machine at the P.O. would slow it down. Your package arrived in less than 48 hrs, as usual. Nice!

Steve
It seems if you are FAR east coast I get it in two days EASY!!! But if you are midwest it is 3-4 days...weird.

IMAG0978.jpg

Thanks again for the great smokes! I can not wait to lite em up....Will get to the naked one in the next week or so after some rest.

Now, who would like to play and take some of this!!!??????