• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

What's going on here cooper? I think people don't want any part of you and that guy sitting on the roof outside your house. :p

The manny el Cubano is a local Texas roller of Cuban seed tobacco.

Today I woke up and looked into my overflowing humidor. One of the bigger sticks sitting on the shelf was the Manny Lopez so I lit it up to enjoy with my morning coffee.

Nice cigar! It's in the medium range, and quite sweet, with a lot of cream, caramel, and a hint of leather. I'm only an inch into this sucker, but I can already tell that it's a really nice morning smoke to start your taste buds off right. Thanks for treating me to this unknown brand! I'll probably call them, and check on prices.

I'm assuming the one I have is a Nicaraguan Natural?

http://www.elcubanocigars.com/el.cubano.cigars/Cigar_Blends_of_El_Cubano_Cigars.html

I would but unfortunately you are a bit new to this forum. Make a few trades or buys and I'll be happy to send it along to you.

Bueller? *chirp chirp*... Bueller? *chirp chirp*...

Anyone want this? It's been at my place for a month.

Ok Coops, I've yet to play and this would be my first blind review. Looks like fun, so.......GIMME.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9368]

Ok, first try here uploading a photo into a thread. Fingers crossed!
Etiher way, the pass arrived today and looks great. Nice selection and a couple I've never tried before. The blind stick has a very distinct aroma to it but my sniffer is a little stuffy today so I'm a little undecided until I can take the time over the next few days to light it up and write my review.
Selection includes:
Anejo Shark (NICE!)
Angelenos Lonsdale
Don Pepin Blue
a Hoyo De Monterrey (I can't figure out what vitola this is but looks liek a petit robusto)
and the blind review stick which looks to be a 6" x 46rg) - and either Cooper likes to play with some very fine glitter or this bad boy has a the beginnings of some slight plume coming out.

For now, the question is:

WHO WANTS SOME?

and the blind review stick which looks to be a 6" x 46rg) - and either Cooper likes to play with some very fine glitter or this bad boy has a the beginnings of some slight plume coming out.

LOL. Hope that's plume! Don't tell me it molded in transit?!?!?

I believe there was a Fonseca in there as well...

Crap....I left off the Fonseca, you are correct. It is in no way mold. It is very very slight crystalization and you can only see it when looking at a bit of an angle. The wrapper is obviosly fairly dark and oily so it may very well be some beautiful plumage beginning to occur. I almost wish I could take that bad boy and put it back for a few more months and see if it develops but alas, it must burn so I can make a weak attempt at my review & guess. Thanks again Cooper, nice pass!

Review posted in the review thread.
I'm out of town until Friday but I'll go ahead and ask again...........
WHO WANTS IT??

You got it Trey! I'll hook up a fellow Dawg!
I am going to be out of town until late Thursday so I will get this out on Friday morning and will post a tracking # once it's out.