• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

You got it! Off to Ohio it goes! PM me your addy and I will get it out in the morning.

Got everything in great condition today! I have limited internet/computer use, I will get pictures up soon! Great selection with some that I would never have the opportunity to try with out this site! Thanks Steve and thanks CP.
You're welcome, Ben.

I thought maybe me using the automated package machine at the P.O. would slow it down. Your package arrived in less than 48 hrs, as usual. Nice!

Steve
It seems if you are FAR east coast I get it in two days EASY!!! But if you are midwest it is 3-4 days...weird.

IMAG0978.jpg

Thanks again for the great smokes! I can not wait to lite em up....Will get to the naked one in the next week or so after some rest.
For best results, rest the mystery gar at no more than 65%RH. ;)

Turn-around time on this thread has been improving! :thumbs:

112911010.jpg

As I said, a very nice hit indeed! I will be doing the review of that mysterious stick that has quite a distinctive aroma.

Now, who wants some???

Gimme! Am I allowed to participate in this? Or same rules as regular passes?

Yo, Chief. I was out of town for the weekend and did not keep up as much as usual. Send me a PM with your address and I will get this headed out to you forthwith!

Alrighty..punk_lawyer really punked me on this one. Great job!. I'm going to add the Punch cigar to my humidor now.

Now who wants some?? :thumbs:

The manny el Cubano is a local Texas roller of Cuban seed tobacco.

Alright, send me a PM with your address.

Wow, thanks for the great selection! Other than the Padron 6000, I haven't tried any of these. Will let the stick rest for a while and then post the review. Thanks a bunch chief!
You forgot one thing. ;)

I'll ask who wants it after I review the mystery cigar :laugh:

In the rules:
Within 24 hours of receiving the sticks (one of which will be unbanded) post a picture of your haul and ask the question.

I'm not nitpicking, but rules are rules and keep the pass moving! I'll probably do this again when the weather warms up, I had a great time doing my last one.

Alright, send me a PM with your address.

Wow, thanks for the great selection! Other than the Padron 6000, I haven't tried any of these. Will let the stick rest for a while and then post the review. Thanks a bunch chief!
You forgot one thing. ;)

I'll ask who wants it after I review the mystery cigar :laugh:

In the rules:
Within 24 hours of receiving the sticks (one of which will be unbanded) post a picture of your haul and ask the question.

I'm not nitpicking, but rules are rules and keep the pass moving! I'll probably do this again when the weather warms up, I had a great time doing my last one.

Thanks for the friendly reminder! Good thing I got it less than 24 hrs ago!

So... WHO WANTS SOME?!?!