• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

extremeXconcepts said:
Come on whats the FUCK up? If I guess my review wrong, I get shot in the head 6x?  :laugh:

Not quite. Most of us never hit on the blind guess.

Possibility no 1, you let this thread die without proper follow up on the 'who wants it?' part

Possibility no 2, you never post a review (or post it in 2015 ;-)

And that is about it I guess.

extremeXconcepts said:
Come on whats the FUCK up? If I guess my review wrong, I get shot in the head 6x?  :laugh:

I get the sticks, post a pic and do a review, while posting a pic of my blind for the next person to accept.

Language matters here too! ??? I am tired of hearing excuses and endless apologies for simple civil expectations.

MilesMingusMonk said:

I get the sticks, post a pic and do a review, while posting a pic of my blind for the next person to accept.

Language matters here too! ??? I am tired of hearing excuses and endless apologies for simple civil expectations.

So I won't apologize then. Trying to be nice that's all. I am not good with grammar. We all are VERY aware of this by now. But I am still here, and I am contributing the best I can. Hope everyone see's me for what good I have done. And I hope to continue on here. And straighten my grammar and spelling out the best I can while I am here. I do my best, and Ill continue to do so. You guys will also continue to push me in the right direction and at time become fed up with me but life goes on. 

louich said:

Possibility no 1, you let this thread die without proper follow up on the 'who wants it?' part

Neither of those options will happen so.... were good. Can't wait to give it a shot. THANKS

extremeXconcepts said:

So I won't apologize then. Trying to be nice that's all. I am not good with grammar. We all are VERY aware of this by now. But I am still here, and I am contributing the best I can. Hope everyone see's me for what good I have done. And I hope to continue on here. And straighten my grammar and spelling out the best I can while I am here. I do my best, and Ill continue to do so. You guys will also continue to push me in the right direction and at time become fed up with me but life goes on. 

louich said:

Neither of those options will happen so.... were good. Can't wait to give it a shot. THANKS

We're all adults.  Basically what MMM is saying is no excuses.  Just do whats expected.  There comes a point where making the same mistakes over and over and hearing the same excuses and apologies get very tiring.  Slow down, learn from your mistakes.

Also, you don't have to post a pic of what you're sending to someone.  All you need to post is the sticks that you receive.

oh really? I thought you would post a pic of what your sending to see who wants it. Can you? or you are NOT supposed to?

Well you most probably receive a 5er with one 'naked' stick to identify. Then you post the pic. The one getting your package will post what you sent

This is sent. Ill add the tracking after work. Its in my car
Sent yesterday.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11166]

Sweet thanks!

So here is the deal, i'm going to do this ASAP I found out today were ready for the big move! hopefully starting the move tomorrow, and finishing the move thursday. And settling in best we can over the weekend. If it is ok with everyone I would like to do the review monday. If this is to long NO HARD feelings just let me know and I will do it tomorrow or thursday. Please let me know! Cant wait. MONDAY is the latest FYI.

PS. Nice blue glitter pen.

Tall Paul said:
Monday should be fine.

Rules stat 7-10 days
Also don't forget its your responsibility to also keep this moving, so you have to ask who wants next.