• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

It's been a while for me....Paul, has anyone stepped up for next? If not I'll take what ever frozen snow covered sticks you have left. Take your time.

Will do I'm still awaiting the pass from Dave. It should be here tomorrow. I'm guessing it was delayed due to the snow.

Cigars arrived today and DAMN Dave you went above and beyond! I will get to this review asap and may light it up now. I was just finishing up a smoke on the porch enjoying this 48F weather we have and its still warm so I may light it in a few.

gallery_13257_1622_1894086.jpg

Ben I will pack up your smokes and get them out tomorrow. DC# to follow!

Paul

TP....Glad to see that the package arrived in good shape.  Was concerned about the weather.  Enjoy the smokes.

extremeXconcepts said:
??? Still awaiting the review from the BLIND I sent out.... Any word on this?
Typing up a review now...thanks for the smoke.  The blind review stick was a tough nut to crack.

Gentlemen...my Blind Review is posted in the Blind Review Thread #2 in the the Reviews section.  Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed the cigar.  Thanks again Jeff.

Paul, packaged arrived safe and sound just before I left town. Will get a picture up when I return. Thank you for that selection, as you said you are really on a CC kick as of late huh!?

Who wants to be up next?

Modo, I'll give this another go. I enjoyed it last time! Addy in profile. PM incoming.

The sun is shining and it should be in the high 40's today so my review will be done by tonight. Just deciding weather to write it or do a video.

Tall Paul said:
The sun is shining and it should be in the high 40's today so my review will be done by tonight. Just deciding weather to write it or do a video.
Looking forward to it.

thechenman said:
Looking forward to it.
Still haven't gotten to it yet I caught my wife's cold this weekend. Once this sore throat clears up I'll tackle it.

CMontoya79 said:
Modo, I'll give this another go. I enjoyed it last time! Addy in profile. PM incoming.
Ceaser it is on the way!!

Here is a pic from the smooth and tasty smokes Paul sent (sorry for the delay):

Arrived safe n sound modo. Thanks for the nice selection! I am gonna let this rest and likely fire it up Monday or next Saturday. Pic to follow.

Who wants some?