• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Again.... WHO WANTS IT?

(am i posting this in the wrong thread?) I see there is a NUMBER 3 now but I am only using this one because this is where my deal all went down......

extremeXconcepts said:
Again.... WHO WANTS IT?

(am i posting this in the wrong thread?) I see there is a NUMBER 3 now but I am only using this one because this is where my deal all went down......

This is the right thread.  Sometimes people just don't jump on it right away.  Someone will bite eventually.  

bluue13 said:

Again.... WHO WANTS IT?

This is the right thread.  Sometimes people just don't jump on it right away.  Someone will bite eventually.  

Ok Thanks. Just making sure.

Jeff...this pass has been idle for several weeks now.  Let's get this thing moving.  Go ahead and send it to me.  I'll PM you my addy.  Thanks.

Incoming, USPS (the computer was messed up and wouldnt show tracking, But it is on its way. Only from CT id guess tomorrow.)

No package as yet, but deliveries from CT, even to NY, can be delayed this close to X-Mas.  I'm not going anywhere until the 24th, so I'll keep checking my mailbox and keep you all posted.

Hey everybody.  Just wanted to let you all know that the Blind Review Pass has arrived.  Pulled it out of my mailbox early this morning.  A fantastic selection of smoke, including some truly vintage CCs.  The blind review stick is a belicoso...no idea what it is yet, but looking forward to finding out.  I will be smoking it over the holidays and of course will post a review along with my guess.  I will post a pic and soon as I figure out how.  I'm truly getting old...can't seem to recall how.  Saved the pic to the CP Gallery, but can't seem to paste it.  Oh well...I should be able to figure it out...sooner hopefully, rather than later.

When you are typing your post. there is a icon that says my media. click that, and then gallery images and you can link directly from your CP gallery.

extremeXconcepts said:
When you are typing your post, there is a icon that says my media. Click that and then gallery images, and you can link directly from your CP gallery.

Don't forget spelling and grammar are important!  thechenman, don't forget to keep this going!  It is exciting when these passes move quickly and they've shown some promise of finally moving again.

Happy Holidays!

thechenman said:
Hey everybody.  Just wanted to let you all know that the Blind Review Pass has arrived.  Pulled it out of my mailbox early this morning.  A fantastic selection of smoke, including some truly vintage CCs.  The blind review stick is a belicoso...no idea what it is yet, but looking forward to finding out.  I will be smoking it over the holidays and of course will post a review along with my guess.  I will post a pic and soon as I figure out how.  I'm truly getting old...can't seem to recall how.  Saved the pic to the CP Gallery, but can't seem to paste it.  Oh well...I should be able to figure it out...sooner hopefully, rather than later.
Dave I'll take it next pm incoming.

Ok everyone.  The pass is headed to TP.  Paul's also been kind enough to offer with helping me get the pic posted to this thread.  I'm in your gratitude...hahaha...no seriously, I am.  

Okay...with some fantastic tutelage from TP, I've finally been able to post a pic to this thread.  As you can see a nice selection from extremeXconcepts, especially the aged CCs.  Note the wear of time on these bands.  Yikes.  No idea what the unmarked belicoso is yet, but it will be sparked tomorrow as I await the new year.  Many thanks.

gallery_9513_1353_36344.jpg

thechenman said:
Okay...with some fantastic tutelage from TP, I've finally been able to post a pic to this thread.  As you can see a nice selection from extremeXconcepts, especially the aged CCs.  Note the wear of time on these bands.  Yikes.  No idea what the unmarked belicoso is yet, but it will be sparked tomorrow as I await the new year.  Many thanks.

gallery_9513_1353_36344.jpg

Glad I could help Dave.

I look forward to your review!

Paul
Jeff I love the stickers on the envelope... LOL

Does anyone know what's up?

Maybe a daily bump would help?

vortex said:
Does anyone know what's up?

Maybe a daily bump would help?

Why? TP is up and as far as we know it is headed his way. This is moving the way it should right now.