• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Apologies to Larry and all, this took way too long on my part to get out.  Been a rough few weeks but I'm back on my feet.

Heading your way, brother!

Spad31 said:
Hey golfgar...looked at your profile...98 is the age you'll be, still kickin' and golfin' when you toast that last ISOM! We got ya for many more years!

So....this looks like fun...can I play too?

-Trey
Trey,

I've been around for a while and never played this game so I am looking forward to it.  I hope I make 98 but the expectancy charts disagree.  However, my dad is 90 and still lives in his house drives and cuts his own lawn.

Ha.

PS I will post up and please do sign up.

This is at Trey waiting as patiently as his impatient self can stand waiting for Golfgar...:p

oke&coke said:
Where is this at?

Golfgar has his cigars as of 4/11 I believe.  He told me he would be posting a picture soon.  Looks like we're just waiting on that!

bluue13 said:
Where is this at?

Golfgar has his cigars as of 4/11 I believe.  He told me he would be posting a picture soon.  Looks like we're just waiting on that!
I saw that it was delivered to the neighbor so thought he might not have gotten them. Just wanted to check.

Sorry about being tardy with the picture post, what a good selection.  Thank you very much.  I shall do the review this weekend and post by Monday!

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12552]

edit for the PS...I need a better camera and I tried to make the picture a bit bigger but failed.

golfgar said:

Sorry about being tardy with the picture post, what a good selection.  Thank you very much.  I shall do the review this weekend and post by Monday!

edit for the PS...I need a better camera and I tried to make the picture a bit bigger but failed.

Enjoy them, brother!

Don't forget you have to officially ask who wants it next!

*Giime!*

Wait....be calm...he hasn't posted yet...

Note to self: Trey, you're at a ten. We need you at about a seven.

giada-enthusiasm.jpg

-Trey

So, posted review ...... Who wants it next

Spad31 said:
*Giime!*

Wait....be calm...he hasn't posted yet...

Note to self: Trey, you're at a ten. We need you at about a seven.

giada-enthusiasm.jpg

-Trey
Anyone? Anyone at all. Don't be shy now. :p

I just wanted to thank bluue13 for some great smokes and playing the game so well. Never had one of those Davidoff Nic toros and enjoyed it. Thank you again!

golfgar said:
I just wanted to thank bluue13 for some great smokes and playing the game so well. Never had one of those Davidoff Nic toros and enjoyed it. Thank you again!

You're welcome, brother!

Ok, bump, who wants it?

PS love that poster of Giada.

Trey package with label 9405903699300408146673 goes out tomorrow!  Label printed, but the cigar I want you to review is at home and I will bring it in tomorrow and mail it!

The package is away Trey.  Have fun with it.

You so rock, Golf...will advise! I shall do my best!

-Trey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN8YIR60Ij0