• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

emoshun said:
Sounds good, I'm going to be reviewing my blind stogie later this week and once I post my review I'll ship it off.
Woohoo!  I hope you enjoy it, Jimmy.  I think I may have gotten you with an obscure one!

Not to leave this hanging, I've updated William with what's going on at the USPS and I hope to see a response from them soon.

Long story short, this was dropped off at the post office 7/24, and there has been no movement since then.

emoshun said:
Not to leave this hanging, I've updated William with what's going on at the USPS and I hope to see a response from them soon.

Long story short, this was dropped off at the post office 7/24, and there has been no movement since then.
I thought it was just my post office. They've lost or misdelivered three out of my last six packages. It's a real bummer!!

Package received, will have a pic up later tonight. So, WHO WANTS SOME?

I look forward trying these, thanks Jimmy.  Should have the review done on the weekend when I take vacation.
med_gallery_19975_1946_122447.jpg

You'll love it! My favorite thing to do on the site. Outside of blather on, of course. :p

Yep, the box made it, but the postmark was Wisconson? Wasn't sure I got double bombed or what. That being said, the package looks quite tasty with only one odd ball, something like a Por Longerie or close to that..

Anyway, I think it will be a first of the morning smoke so the tastebuds are fresh and the temp is pleasant.

Since Doc already thinks my brains are jello, I might as well prove it.

Perhaps you read my hometown Wahiawa, lol. That corona is a Por Larranaga petite corona. Very nice cigar, hope you like it.

Back