• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Golfgar,

Got 'em safely. Thanks! I'm very intrigued by the mystery smoke...Robusto (Perfect, dude. My fav size)....yello cello...I can almost guarantee I won't get the make and model correct, but I WILL enjoy doing a review and tell you my thoughts!

May be a few days before I can enjoy and actually put pen to paper for the worthiness on this review...life and assorted busy insanity, but I will get one done.

In the meantime (if this is kosher), I'll bump this to the next interested...keep the fun going. Putting something together is quick.

-Trey

IMG_0805.jpg

Hope you like them and I put in a Vegas Robaina cause you said you never had one. Thought about making that the mystery stick. Just thought you might like to see that one though.

golfgar said:
Hope you like them and I put in a Vegas Robaina cause you said you never had one. Thought about making that the mystery stick. Just thought you might like to see that one though.
Very much appreciated, my friend. They're all resting comfy and the R is in with the CCs. I'm gonna do that one after your mystery and will give you a full report.

Thank you!

-Trey

After consulting the calendar, I think I can squeeze in a blind review within the next few weeks... so Mr. Smith, "Gimme!"

Barry! Of course my friend! Make sure I have your addy PM.

May be a day or so to get them ready and flying...

Enjoy, Brother!

-Trey

Dang it...life got in the way. Barry..USPS 9405 9036 9930 0418 5002 50

Sorry for the delay my friend! Enjoy!

Crap. I still haven't had time to do my own review yet. Sigh.

-Trey

Barry,,,pkg in Femailman's hand 5 minutes ago. On the way out. A few extra goodies to make up for my tardiness. Enjoy, my Brother!

-Trey

gallery_7985_1339_46234.jpg

Trey, everything landed on time.  There was certainly no need for the hitchhikers, but they're much appreciated regardless!  This is a great bunch o' sticks.

Alright, who wants it?

Bump... about to get really busy around the homestead next week, so I'd like to keep this moving.  Who wants some?

PM Sent... this will fly on Monday.  Thanks, Jimmy!  I need to get you back for the 7-20-4 Robusto... that was a tasty blind cigar.

emoshun said:
Except for your expert palate knew! 
Correction:  my tremendously lucky newb-palate guessed pretty well.  And the pig tail helped...

I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to hit you with.  I think you'll dig it!

Got it as I came home tonight, thank you sir!

I will add the pic tomorrow AM before heading out for some sporting clays!

I know I just got this one but if no one else grabs it by Friday send it my way Jimmy. I do enjoy the blind tasting.

Sounds good, I'm going to be reviewing my blind stogie later this week and once I post my review I'll ship it off.