• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Ok Aaron @TexasTraveler , I got everything packed but need to run to the shop as I know the perfect cigar to test your abilities. I won't be able to send out tomorrow, and instead of sending on Friday, this will go out on Monday to save it a day of sitting who knows where....

The fact that you have to go pick up the “Perfect Cigar” scares me a little... But I will give it my best shot...

Where are the reviews going @Tall Paul @modo22 I don't see them posted in blind review thread?
I did mine on the Vherf and was going to post the pictures but my phone crashed and I lost 3000 pics including those. Next time I’ll be quicker about it.

Side note: I guessed way wrong besides guessing it was Cuban. I guessed an old Monte #5 but it turned out to be a ‘14 Bolivar Petit Corona that was amazing! Thank you again @CigSid for the opportunity!

Paul

Ben @modo22 Jesus!!! Package landed but holy hell man I am going to have to remodel the front porch after this... I know this isn’t a bomb thread but this is one the best packages I have received in a very long time... Thank you very much!!! As for the blind cigar I just hope @H. Vachon didn’t influence you to do something cruel, LOL but if he did this is the best smelling Gurkha I have ever smelled and the only one, so there’s that... Initial thought is it looks like a Monti Petit no 2 but I don’t think the gauge is large enough... Anyways I look forward to trying my best and see how close or far away I get on guessing correctly...
013847FB-46A0-4263-8312-B12A10FBE3D8.jpeg

Ben @modo22 Jesus!!! Package landed but holy hell man I am going to have to remodel the front porch after this... I know this isn’t a bomb thread but this is one the best packages I have received in a very long time... Thank you very much!!! As for the blind cigar I just hope @H. Vachon didn’t influence you to do something cruel, LOL but if he did this is the best smelling Gurkha I have ever smelled and the only one, so there’s that... Initial thought is it looks like a Monti Petit no 2 but I don’t think the gauge is large enough... Anyways I look forward to trying my best and see how close or far away I get on guessing correctly...
View attachment 38405
So glad it landed safely!!! You deserve some extra love!