• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Tall Paul said:

On this tonight Paul, so sorry it's been way crazy at work/home but this will get up as I finally have some time to sit down and expand upon my notes from the review.

You handsome bastid ;)

???

Too much of this BS in this Thread. Keep your damn commitments. If you are to "busy" to do the review then don't sign up for the god damn thing.

Franco593 said:

On this tonight Paul, so sorry it's been way crazy at work/home but this will get up as I finally have some time to sit down and expand upon my notes from the review.

You handsome bastid ;)

???

Too much of this BS in this Thread. Keep your damn commitments. If you are to "busy" to do the review then don't sign up for the god damn thing.

I can't agree more! Jimmy originally PMed me about the cigar after he smoked it and said he was going to post the review that was on September 1... It sucks when you put effort in and are waiting to see a members review and nothing. 

Whats the deal Jimmy do you have the review or not?

Paul

The same responsibilities carry through everything in this community.  When you involve yourself in something, you involve yourself in all that goes with it.  Sales threads, trades, passes, etc. 

Every member should understand that they're accepting the responsibility to actively participate in these activities.  If you have enough time to sign on and post a comment about how you're "going to get to it" then you have enough time to post a review.  No one says it has to be a chapter book review, not everyone is a great reviewer.  Just post your thoughts, post what you think it is, post the reveal.  Its not that difficult.

These threads have been slacking a lot lately and its because of crap like this.  We all understand life and work, etc., but responsibility is responsibility no matter how you paint it.

Lets go!

Paul - I am sorry for letting you down brother, yes I did slack off my commitment and I have no excuse. This review was written, and never posted and for that I apologize again.

I've been on here long enough to see how members need to pay attention to commitments and not slack off, and with that I've let you down where I shouldn't have.

You were more than generous with your package, and I know it must have been a slap in the face to not see a review go up when promised.

You're a good man Paul, and a great brother of the leaf, thanks for calling this out as no one is exempt from the rule.

No Hard feeling Jimmy I like most want to see this Pass thread get back on the right track after the last BS that happened. 

Paul

This will be my first PASS participation. With that said. 

WHO WANTS IT?!?!?

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11150]

extremeXconcepts said:

This will be my first PASS participation. With that said. 

WHO WANTS IT?!?!?

Thats not how it works.  Go back through and check it out to see what happens with this pass.  ChiefMD is currently the shipper.  Someone has to step up and take it from him, then when they receive his shipment, they post up "Who wants it?"

It is then that person's responsibility to both do a blind review of the stick they were sent, and send out a package with an unlabeled stick for someone else to review.

Oh sorry I read it a few times and was wondering if I messed up. So I'd gimme to chief. Do a review. And then post myn?

Yep that is how it works. Chief will send you a package of 5 cigar with a blind one to be identified. You receive, post a pic and then post your review and guess on the other thread. (all whille having asked who wants it here)

extremeXconcepts said:
Oh sorry I read it a few times and was wondering if I messed up. So I'd gimme to chief. Do a review. And then post myn?

extremeXconcepts said:
Ok thanks. Sorry for the confusion. Yes ill take it. So officially. Gimme

Pm coming ur way

Yup, Just like louich said above.

Also, don't forget spelling and grammar are important here.  

Jeff also there will be an envelope of some sort in the package. Do not open that till you complete your review and have made a guess. That will have the cigar band and info in it so you don't want to know till you are done smoking. Watch mine or chiefs recent blind video reviews and it may help you a little more.

Good luck and Chief go easy on him its his first time... :laugh:

Paul

One other thing once you get the pass you are responsible for keeping it going and keeping this thread topped till some one take it from you and at the point you send a similar package to them and one cigar being the blind with the band and description in a sealed envelope.

Tall Paul said:
Jeff also there will be an envelope of some sort in the package. Do not open that till you complete your review and have made a guess. That will have the cigar band and info in it so you don't want to know till you are done smoking. Watch mine or chiefs recent blind video reviews and it may help you a little more.

Paul

One other thing once you get the pass you are responsible for keeping it going and keeping this thread topped till some one take it from you and at the point you send a similar package to them and one cigar being the blind with the band and description in a sealed envelope.

Ya I know that part haha thanks for the reminder. I guess I was just messed up on the jumping in part. As I said I read the rules a few times and went for it. I guess I screwed up where is said. Whenever someone asks who wants it.

Thanks guys. Cant wait to play. Newb or not ill so my best. Haha thanks for letting me join in.

Come on whats the FUCK up? If I guess my review wrong, I get shot in the head 6x?  :laugh:

I get the sticks, post a pic and do a review, while posting a pic of my blind for the next person to accept.

extremeXconcepts said:

Paul

Ya I know that part haha thanks for the reminder. I guess I was just messed up on the jumping in part. As I said I read the rules a few times and went for it. I guess I screwed up where is said. Whenever someone asks who wants it.

Thanks guys. Cant wait to play. Newb or not ill so my best. Haha thanks for letting me join in.

Come on, Jeff.  Proofread!  Pretty soon people are going to think you're not trying and that won't come across well.  I'm only getting on you because I can tell you want to do right and be a part of the community.  Don't want to see it turn badly.

This should also go for anyone who uses a phone to post. Double check your post before you send it. 

:thumbs:

bluue13 said:

Paul

Come on, Jeff.  Proofread!  Pretty soon people are going to think you're not trying and that won't come across well.  I'm only getting on you because I can tell you want to do right and be a part of the community.  Don't want to see it turn badly.

This should also go for anyone who uses a phone to post. Double check your post before you send it. 

:thumbs:

Sincere apology on this. I guess I just have a hard time slowing down. Not to mention English was my absolute worse subject. Not only do I have that, I grew up in the AOL, AIM, TXT generation. Its natural to me, and always gets the better of me. Sometimes proof reading does me no good. Again I will try as I have been to write my best. Bare with me, it's like going back to 1st grade. haha I paint cars and work on cars for a reason. :D