• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

extremeXconcepts said:
Going to sound stupid here for a min. I've been away from the forum for a while now, sorry for that. Trying to get back into the swing of things here. If this is still going I will take NEXT hit. If that is ok?

Unrelated: Almost done building a new bigger Wineador. Pictures and write up to come, I have a few more things left to finalize. To whom it may concern. Would love to have some new randoms to toss into my mix.
Yes, it's on and you're it. I'll get it out tomorrow and post cd#.

Got the package yesterday. Very nice selection. I'm excited. I will post pics. And try to do my review tonight.

extremeXconcepts said:
Got the package yesterday. Very nice selection. I'm excited. I will post pics. And try to do my review tonight.
Glad you didn't have to jump through hoops like I did. :) I would let them recover before smoking- a day or two anyhow.

Enjoy!

Ok cool. I was going to burn that mystery stick now. Maybe I should wait.
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12031]

couldn't be happier with the selection. Thank you! and per your idea. I will allow them to recover for a day or 2 before my review.

SO WHO WANTS NEXT?!?!?!?!?!

Another bump. Sorry guys fire training like crazy lately haven't had time to think. But I'm still kicking around.

Looks like eXtream Concepts received his cigars from Vortex and never did his review and hasn't been seen since December 30. Go ahead and pm him. Ask him what's up. Maybe he"ll have a better excuse than "I'm very busy with life" because in my opinion this is a banning offence. Also pm Rod; I'm not sure why this is in the Completed Pass section, maybe we're both missing something.

Reply received from eXc.  He should have something out this week.  Lets see if we can get this moving again.

Just wanted to let the board know I have been in contact with eXc and am currently working something out with him. To get this moving again, who wants some.

For you gents prone to frostbite this winter, I can set the blind cigar to regular size, corona or even a couple of cigarillos, which ever you prefer. Let me know what you want when you request.

oke&coke said:
Just wanted to let the board know I have been in contact with eXc and am currently working something out with him. To get this moving again, who wants some.
For you gents prone to frostbite this winter, I can set the blind cigar to regular size, corona or even a couple of cigarillos, which ever you prefer. Let me know what you want when you request.
Bump.

Hey guys so sorry I haven't been around. I've been contacted to send my pass out. And I will asap. I want to apologize again and again for any delay. I'm in a real shitty spot right now going through a divorce, lost my job, unemployment is fucked up, and my taxes got fucked up. When it rains it pours right? Anyway I just wanted to formally post here that I did get the message to pass this on and that I will 100% asap. Hope everyone understands. And hope everyone is doing well. I hope to be back in the community soon.

Thanks
Jeff
I did my review it didn't post??? I took tons of pics and everything. I'll try my best to look into this.

thinde said:
Looks like eXtream Concepts received his cigars from Vortex and never did his review and hasn't been seen since December 30. Go ahead and pm him. Ask him what's up. Maybe he"ll have a better excuse than "I'm very busy with life" because in my opinion this is a banning offence. Also pm Rod; I'm not sure why this is in the Completed Pass section, maybe we're both missing something.
I believe it's post 463 in blind review thread.

Thank you sir, will let you know when it hits.

ETA: And a bump for whoever wants next.