• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay It Forward

0307 0020 0001 2269 3580

YOUR ONE HINT IS IT IS NOT GURKHA
LOL .. but there is a Gurkha in there! :thumbs: I take it that is a challenge that I have to guess what the Blind Cigar is. Ok, I'll give it a go. :cool:

gallery_1983_212_5715.jpg

Freakin nice PIF! It sorta makes up for that damn Epoxy. ;) :laugh:

Looks like we've got a Gurkha Beast or Titan, an RyJ Churchill from the last few years, an Anejo #50, and a VSG Enchantment (plus the mystery stick). :thumbs: Very nice all the way around. Thanks Bro! (guess I won't have to short sheet your bed in Vegas)

So, who's next up on Get Some Free Cigars Tonight?!?!? ... Who wants to do a Blind Cigar Review?

0307 0020 0001 2269 3580

YOUR ONE HINT IS IT IS NOT GURKHA
LOL .. but there is a Gurkha in there! :thumbs: I take it that is a challenge that I have to guess what the Blind Cigar is. Ok, I'll give it a go. :cool:

gallery_1983_212_5715.jpg

Freakin nice PIF! It sorta makes up for that damn Epoxy. ;) :laugh:

Looks like we've got a Gurkha Beast or Titan, an RyJ Churchill from the last few years, an Anejo #50, and a VSG Enchantment (plus the mystery stick). :thumbs: Very nice all the way around. Thanks Bro! (guess I won't have to short sheet your bed in Vegas)

So, who's next up on Get Some Free Cigars Tonight?!?!? ... Who wants to do a Blind Cigar Review?

Cory hay know, I put some nice sticks in that Little bomb ...LOL

Id like to try a blinder'
Are you sure you aren't already blind? Or even see straight anymore? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

med_gallery_1983_216_24756.jpg

med_gallery_1983_216_70039.jpg

gallery_1983_216_55065.jpg

gallery_1983_216_34689.jpg

gallery_1983_216_22413.jpg

gallery_1983_216_32854.jpg

:cool: :cool:

You got it buddy! (can you tell I have the afternoon off?) :laugh:
Just PM me your addy to make sure. Thanks!

Oops .. my bad. I thought for sure I sent out a package to Tim, but I didn't post a DC# here and I couldn't track down the DC# ... so here you go:

0103 8555 7491 1941 4726

I threw two sticks in there for you to review. Or just choose one and I'll tell you what they are after you smoke 'em. :thumbs:

Sorry for the delay guys. :blush:

Got the sticks in yeterday.. the blinder definetly looks interesting... Thanks ALOT Cory.. The sinuses are killing me today so I will get to it this weekend.

Who's next ???

Wrong thread bro ;) Nice review though!

edit: To be more helpful and provide this link to the appropriate thread

Got the box from tkoepp today!
Lots of Pepin love, and a meaty-looking beast of a blinder.
I cannot wait to burn it (something tells me I should to eat before smoking it. It smells potent...)

I've got a bunch of shipments to put together for tomorrow, so while I'm at it,
WHO WANTS A BLIND STICK FROM SOCAL??

Got a DPG lovers dream package today from cuppajack!!!

Thanks a ton for the stellar Blind PIF. My camera sucks ass, but you can see the loveliness.

blindpifpt5.jpg

I'm looking very forward to the blind stick. I have some initial guesses just based on the look and smell, but I'll let it rest a bit before I make my final decision.

Outstanding PIF John!!!

Now I have one question........Who wants some yard 'gars with a blinder from Brickhouse? :laugh:

LEMME HEAR YA!!