• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Review II

Well that'll teach me for getting home late :(

Sorry but I had to go drinking tonight :p

OK Guys, 15 packages were mailed this morning. I would think everyone should have their package by Saturday if not sooner. If you do not receive a package from me by Saturday let me know and we'll check the DC.

Each package has 3 cigars in individual baggies numbered 1, 2, and 3. Set these cigars in your humidor and leave them alone. I'm going to go ahead and set the week of May 3rd as our kickoff for the first cigar. May 3rd I will send each of you a link that will have the review form for you to fill out by May 9th. We'll then repeat the process.

If anyone has any questions please let me know. Remember, please do not make any comments about any of the cigars until after we close the review each week.

Arrived today, boy were those tast........... oops :lookup:

heh -- I just finished opening the box, looked at the cigars, grumbled that someone sent me damn unbanded Cubans again, and was about to toss them out in annoyance...

...when a lone brain cell fired its synapse in the darkness.

I got 'em! :)

Got the sticks today. The box went through hell but the sticks look great :thumbs:

Triple_D said:
Got the sticks today. The box went through hell but the sticks look great :thumbs:
Dito on the BOX, the thing had a Triagular shaped HOLE in it. I would love to see what those guys at the PO do with these boxes ( :angry: )

Anyway, sticks are fine, and resting in the 65%

Sticks are in the coolerdor resting. :thumbs: Everything was in perfect shape including the box. :p

This is going to be very interesting. :lookup: :love:

Box arrived this afternoon. Cigars safe and sound, for now! ;)

I believe there are only two participants that do not have their cigars yet...Wade and Matt. I think Wade is on the P.O.'s 5 day Priority Mail schedule. You'd think they could row faster than that. LOL! ;) Matt's was rubbing aloe vera on his sunburned a$$ in the Bahamas this past week so his package didn't leave until Thursday. I suspect both of you guys will be seeing your packages Monday. :thumbs:

If anyone has not received their package please let me know ASAP.

As a special bonus to pass some time while we wait for May 3 I thought we could post some jokes. As with most things I set up, we will have some rules for this. :D All jokes must be clean. I understand this could be hard for some of you. :p ROFLMAO! No pictures or video's...... jokes only. Basically, jokes you wouldn't have a problem your kids repeating at show and tell. :thumbs: I suppose I could find a nice selection of cigars to put up for the funniset one. I'll let my wife and kids judge, and, as in real life, their decision is final!

Here's to starting it off:

A man and his wife were having an argument about who
should brew the coffee each morning.
The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up
first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee."
The husband said, " You are in charge of cooking
around here and you should do it, because that is your
job, and I can just wait for my coffee."
Wife replies, "No, you should do it, and besides, it
is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."

Husband replies, "I can't believe that, show me."
So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New
Testament and showed him at the top of several pages,
that it indeed says...
"HEBREWS"

An oil rich Sheik was celebrating his son's seventh birthday. He asked his son what he wanted for his birthday. He said, Father I would like a model airplane. Not to be outdone his father bought him Delta Airlines.

Another year rolled around and the Sheik asked his son what he wanted for his eight birthday. His son said, Father I would like to go to Disneyland. Not to be outdone his father bought him Disneyland.

Another year rolled around and the Sheik asked him what he wanted for his ninth birthday. His son, remembering last years gift said, Father I would like a Mickey Mouse outfit. Not to be outdone again bought him the Democratic Party. :sign:

How old are your children so I know exactly how clean to make the joke.

Two potatoes standing on the street corner. How do you tell which one is the prositute?

The one that says "I-da-ho." :p

Three women were about to be executed for their crimes. One was a red head. One was a brunette. One was a blonde.

The guards bring the red head to the firing squad. The warden asks her if shew has any last words. She says no. The warden says ready,aim...

Suddenly the red head screams EARTHQUAKE. This distracts everyone and she escapes.

Then the guards bring in the brunette. The warden asks her if she has any last words. She says no. The warden says ready,aim.....

Suddenly the brunette screams TORNADO. This distracts everyone and she escapes.

About this time the blonde realizes what is going on. The guards bring her in. The warden asks her if she has any last words. She says no. The warden says ready,aim....

About this time the blonde screams FIRE. :D