• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Simone

centurycigar

Rare Stamp & Coin Dealer
IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

Now the only question is whether they taste like the Libertadores or the Colosales? ???

Wilkey

Good to see them finally here. I may have to make a trip downtown next week... :D

They look yummy. It seems funny to see the Exclusivo "Canada", but I guess the Asia Pacific ones also spell the country's name in english.

Hopefully the Libertadores Wilkey!

Nicely done! How much were these? In Canadian dollars, of course?

EDIT: These come in five packs?

Wow. And unfortunately with the greenback roughly at parity with the Canadollar, that's really $24 a stick.

Wilkey

They look yummy......but then again so did the Colosales and I wasn't too fond of those.

Man, all these regional editions are hugely expensive and made worse so by the dollar being in the toilet. $1200 for a cab?! Yikes!

Great cigars, where did you pick them up? I too live in mississauga and i'm very curious to purchase a few myself!

Eugene

Thanks for the reference. I had no idea there was an LCDH here! I usually goto the other cigar store within the yorkville area if I feel the need for a quickie. Have you tried Cheers Smoke Shop? it's on dundas and north of mccaul street ( excellent prices although the selection is fairly limited ). With regards to the cigars, I haven't smoked any myself, however considering that they won't be available for too long I just purchased a damn box amongst other things at the store... Anyways here's a few pics of the smokes/box I picked up, they were dated TEB sep07.

2102057059_2143ae88b6.jpg

2102056379_fc8c38c94d_b.jpg

Eugene

You know Habanos SA has gone overboard when even Canada gets a regional release. Definitely a sign of the looming apocalypse. :)

Me, I'm holding out for the Andorra regionals...

I'm more interested in the Burkina Faso edition myself. It should have a nice Cameroon wrapper if nothing else. :whistling:

As far as these not lasting long expect they will be available for a long time. There are not many people willing to pay Canadian retail prices, and I haven't heard anything about this being a particularly limited release.

You know Habanos SA has gone overboard when even Canada gets a regional release. Definitely a sign of the looming apocalypse. :)

Really? I am waiting for the Exclusivo Cubana Regional Release :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: