• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bombs away

pdeleone

He He He,

Enjoy guys

FX 097701531004593

and a usps box

hehehe

Paul

PS DO NOT SHIP TO RETURN ADDY, WILL GET TOSSED............

Edit for tracking # change

BASTARD!
liquid filled bombs are just not right! so much more gooey when they go off

:thumbs:
Thanks man... The XX should be a nice treat!

BASTARD!

He got me too Jim! Thanks a lot Paul, I already enjoyed the Wit and will be looking forward to the XX.

BASTARD!

Enjoy bro, Post a pic of the beer on the boat with one of those Salmon thingies you catch.............lol

Paul

PS,all 3 made it to their targets..................hmm

Sorry....I didn't see this thread. I actually created a new one thanking you. Thanks for the bomb Paul. Much appreciated, as I definitely needed a drink after a long day at work.

BASTARD!

Enjoy bro, Post a pic of the beer on the boat with one of those Salmon thingies you catch.............lol

Paul

PS,all 3 made it to their targets..................hmm

Thanks again Paul... Black Butte is one of my go-to beers and having a chance to try the XX is awesome! I am actually leaving this weekend for 4 days of fishing on the Copper River - my annual trip with my oldest brother. It's the only time we get together due to schedules and all that crap. But THIS year... my other brother and my nephew will be tagging along! So I think this beer will be sampled by all but enjoyed by me! It will be a great addition to the drinking list :laugh:

Back