• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Borderlands... show your kit.

Friend installed his copy on my computer and it just won't run. My comp blue-screens and crashes. Damn shame. Looks like I'm saving up to buy a new graphics card.

big update to Borderlands today... not file size, just big content. Supposedly port forwarding is not required! Anyone han host or join a game now. Also some graphic glitch fixes too.

big update to Borderlands today... not file size, just big content. Supposedly port forwarding is not required! Anyone han host or join a game now. Also some graphic glitch fixes too.

Finally!! :D

I'm up to level 30 Hunter so far! Woo hoo!

I just started playing this. It kind of reminds me of Far Cry 2 which I never did finish as it was so redundant.

Does Borderlands get any better or is it pretty much the same routine over and over again.

I've only advanced a couple of levels.

I just started playing this. It kind of reminds me of Far Cry 2 which I never did finish as it was so redundant.

Does Borderlands get any better or is it pretty much the same routine over and over again.

I have to admit, I didn't care for it at first, however now I'm ADDICTED!! :laugh:

It takes a little to get rolling - once you start leveling up and going to new areas it gets to be a TON of fun. Plus deciding what route to take with your character 'skills', looking for new and better guns...

But... it is not for everyone. I see a number of posts from people saying it's repetitive, boring, same thing, and so on. Best thing is to just play further, and see. The first missions are all 'trainer' missions, and it doesn't start getting really good until you are in the level 10-ish area? But to be honest - online co-op is where it's at! The more people in the game, the better and harder it is! Shoot me a friend request (SwissyJim on both Xbox and Steam/PC) and I'll help you get going.

My wife's playing of Mass Effect 2 has taken a front seat to my Borderlands playing...

My wife's playing of Mass Effect 2 has taken a front seat to my Borderlands playing...

:laugh:
So the message I sent that said... "Ass! Where's the love?!?' went to your WIFE?? LMFAO!! Priceless...

I have to admit, I didn't care for it at first, however now I'm ADDICTED!! :laugh:

Wait till you find a 1700+ damage rocket laucher that just spews body parts of a badass brute in one shot. That is real fun going over to count the limbs all over the place. :p

Wait till you find a 1700+ damage rocket laucher that just spews body parts of a badass brute in one shot. That is real fun going over to count the limbs all over the place. :p

Ooohh I gotta find me one of those! :cool:

It's like Greg said - at first I did not care for it but it is growing on me.

Now I'm concerned that I'll develop a obsessive / compulsive desire to review cigars. :laugh:

Ooohh I gotta find me one of those! :cool:

Daz nuthin' man! I gots me one that does 2500+ and multiple warheads!! Course nothing beats a 1000 damage sniper with a scope that you can see the hairs on a gnats nose on the other side of the map :cool: