• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell Pass II - IN PROGRESS

Well done, Adam!

It's coming down to the wire, folks! Who will be left standing and who will fall before the end? Stay tuned!

:thumbs:

Well that fine looking box of pipe tobacco just arrived and you guys weren't kidding, it smells great. :) I will go threw it now and get my p&t's done and try to get it back out today. It's snowing hard here now and I'll have to start plowing soon. So tomorrow at the latest.
Brew I'll pm you the dc# and the next lucky piper as soon as I have it. And thanks for having me, it's been fun watching this unfold!

Ernie

Here are my p&t's

Takes
Boswell's Sweet & Mild, freebe
Boswell's Smokers Choice
Hoyo de Monterrey
GL Pease Westminster

puts
McClelland, Christmas Cheer, 08 - 100G
Samuel Gawith, Squadron Leader - 50 G
Frog Morton On The Town - 100 G

Again, thanks for letting me be a part of this. It's great how this has gone along so smooth.

Ernie

Sorry for pickin ya. :( I did the blind behind the back shuffle and picked one.

Great puts! Some def good tobaccos! I left the box open for a few hours and my apt smelled like a tobacco shop...amazing.

And yes, the snow is getting pretty bad, even up here already. Don't go out if you dont have to, not worth the risk!

No complaints from me, there was plenty of great stuff to choose from!
The Pass is in the hands of the Post Office and on it's way to one of the last lucky Pipers.

One thing for sure if it comes to me I shouldn't have any trouble picking who it goes to.

Nice Puts.

That Westminster didn't last long. :laugh:

Well done Ernie, great P/Ts and turnaround. Who's next???

Well folks I'm here to confess, in my haste to get the pass out before the snow set in I mailed it to the wrong address. Not paying enough attention to the details I sent it to lovetheleaf's old addy. This spoils the surprise as to who ends up with pass but I wanted everybody to know what was going on. The Post Office said if no one with Chris's last name lived there it would come back to me. I made the comment how smooth this was going and I'm the jackass that messed it up. I apologize to Tim and everyone in the pass and if there ends up being any problem with the box I will make it right.

Ernie :blush:

edit for spelling

No big deal to me. Since it coming to me last and it is going to be back in your hands take you another Boswell bend out and maybe another tin if you would like when you get it. Seems only right since you have to mail it twice.

George

Well I wasn't thinking The ones you take might be the ones lovetheleaf might want. Still it's all good with me.

This has been a blast to watch.

This might be the only thread that I actually "lurked" on. It was difficult being the post whore that I am.

Tim once again you have proved that you are the truest of Brothers.

To everyone else, you guys did a fantastic job getting this pass turned around.

Well played by all!!!

Merry Christmas.

Tim

Sorry guys, I have been wide open going through a bunch of BS. I have been lurking and I have made the correct preparations to get this thing out of the weather until I return to SC. I am do back in right after the new year. Once I get home, I'll check the package out and report back to you guys.

Sorry guys, I have been wide open going through a bunch of BS. I have been lurking and I have made the correct preparations to get this thing out of the weather until I return to SC. I am do back in right after the new year. Once I get home, I'll check the package out and report back to you guys.

Well since all the mystery is over, here is the DC# 07038555749105616411 of the PASS from Ernie111 to LovetheLeaf's old address in SC. To date, no USPS update.

LovetheLeaf, sorry for the BS in you life and I hope things are settling down for the holidays. I don't know if you got the PM I sent you a couple days ago, asking you to call me toll-free, I attempted to call you at the phone number you provided me, however, it does not seem to be operational. I had hope we might talk to gain some understanding as to what is going to happen. So, in lieu of a telephone conversation...

LovetheLeaf, I'm having a little trouble understanding your plan, in your PM to me, you said that a friend in SC would collect the PASS from USPS & send the PASS back to you in Maryland, as soon as it arrived. First, I need to understand, will the USPS deliver mail to you at your old address? USPS says if no one by the name of Chris DePalma is at that address they will return the PASS to Ernie111.

In your above post, you said that you will be traveling back to SC some time after the 1st of the year and you will be checking the parcel out.

LovetheLeaf, please clarify who, when and how exactly you see this happening.

Sorry everyone especially GeorgeC, for this getting a bit goofed up here at the end.

Brewmeister don't sweat it. I know things have not gone as planned but it is no big deal to me, I will be happy whenever it makes it. Sometimes life throws a curve ball at people and that sounds like what happened to lovetheleaf. I hope everything works out for him.

Also thanks for putting this together. I still can't beleive I won. As soon as this started I made sure I had plenty of tobacco on hand cause I thought it would come to me right away thats the way it usually goes for me. Now I can smoke that tobacco till it get here so no big deal.

Thanks again
George

Edit to correct spelling

Brewmeister don't sweat it. I know things have not gone as planned but it is no big deal to me, I will be happy whenever it makes it. Sometimes life throws a curve ball at people and that sounds like what happened to lovetheleaf. I hope everything works out for him.

Also thanks for putting this together. I still can't beleive I won. As soon as this started I made sure I had plenty of tobacco on hand cause I thought it would come to me right away thats the way it usually goes for me. Now I can smoke that tobacco till it get here so no big deal.

Thanks again
George

Edit to correct spelling

Thanks for understanding George, however, this PASS belongs a bit to everyone involved. I'm just attempting to clarify the what, when and who... communication is critical here, and LovetheLeaf is the only one who can provide the info.

Thanks again
George

Edit to correct spelling

Thanks for understanding George, however, this PASS belongs a bit to everyone involved. I'm just attempting to clarify the what, when and who... communication is critical here, and LovetheLeaf is the only one who can provide the info.

Yep, we definitely need to know what's going on with the pass. I hope this gets squared away soon.

"USPS.COM" said:
Label/Receipt Number: 0703 8555 7491 0561 6411

Your item was delivered at 1:21 PM on December 23, 2008 in GREER, SC 29651.

Well that answers my first question. So someone at LovetheLeaf's old address has taken delivery of the PASS.

Still waiting on some word from LovetheLeaf.