• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell Pass II - IN PROGRESS

Sorry guys, I have been wide open going through a bunch of BS. I have been lurking and I have made the correct preparations to get this thing out of the weather until I return to SC. I am do back in right after the new year. Once I get home, I'll check the package out and report back to you guys.

Easy easy guys. Sorry for the delay I have had very limited internet access. But still made sure to check up on this nightly.
I am in Md for the holidays and will be returning to SC after the new year. I have my neighbor gathering my mail and packages. As soon as I get back to SC I will take care of my P/T's.
Sorry if you guys thought I had just abandoned this package. I was pretty sure I had been very clear along each step of this process. And returned Pm's to people that have sent them.
Tim sorry for the confusion, I am pretty sure I responded to your Pm. I said in it that I would call you and I did not... Sorry. I got side tracked with us baptizing our son.
I know this is going to slow this down a bit and I am sorry. But be sure once I get back to SC, I will turn the pass around swiftly...
Chris

Sorry guys, I have been wide open going through a bunch of BS. I have been lurking and I have made the correct preparations to get this thing out of the weather until I return to SC. I am do back in right after the new year. Once I get home, I'll check the package out and report back to you guys.

Easy easy guys. Sorry for the delay I have had very limited internet access. But still made sure to check up on this nightly.
I am in Md for the holidays and will be returning to SC after the new year. I have my neighbor gathering my mail and packages. As soon as I get back to SC I will take care of my P/T's.
Sorry if you guys thought I had just abandoned this package. I was pretty sure I had been very clear along each step of this process. And returned Pm's to people that have sent them.
Tim sorry for the confusion, I am pretty sure I responded to your Pm. I said in it that I would call you and I did not... Sorry. I got side tracked with us baptizing our son.
I know this is going to slow this down a bit and I am sorry. But be sure once I get back to SC, I will turn the pass around swiftly...
Chris
No one has pilloried you. :) Just communication on the status is all that's needed. All of the participants need to know what's going on, not just Tim. Remember, it's not just Tim's pass, it's all of the participants. We've got the info, everything seems to be in hand. Have a safe trip and get that thing turned around as soon as you can. :D

Chris

LovetheLeaf,

Thanks for the update and some clarification. So you plan to be back in SC on the Saturday the 3rd of January 2009, correct? So we can expect you to have the PASS in the mail to GeorgeC on the 5th or the 6th? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Congrats to George for being the last Piper Standing, I hope you enjoy the tobaccos enclosed. And congrats to all the participants, it was a great pass to watch and participate in. And finally congrats to Chris on the baptism of your son, what a great moment to cherish the rest of your life. Thanks again for hosting this Tim, it was a real pleasure to be a part of. Hope you get your prize soon George.

Yes this is correct. In the mean time I am waiting for a message from My neighbor to see if he will just send this out for me. That way George can get this ASAP. Thanks again
CHris

Yes this is correct. In the mean time I am waiting for a message from My neighbor to see if he will just send this out for me. That way George can get this ASAP. Thanks again
CHris

That sounds like the best option.

Congrats Chris on the baptism of your child. If your friend does send it out for you tell him to take a out your freebe and one or two others. Don't worry about the puts they are on me.

Thanks again to Tim for starting this and letting me be involved with this pass it has been fun.

Thanks also to evryone else involved.

George

Sorry guys. I will have an update on this tomorrow. My neighbor does have the package sitting there stinking up his house safe and sound ;) . George please PM me your address.
Chris

Sorry guys. I will have an update on this tomorrow. My neighbor does have the package sitting there stinking up his house safe and sound ;) . George please PM me your address.
Chris

Chris,
Thanks for the reply. I would appreciate any update as soon as possible. Please make certain when the parcel is shipped that you obtain a DC# or other tracking method, and post it in the thread. George has PM'ed you, so I'm assuming you have George's address. Again thanks. :thumbs:

He does have my address and he is suppose to get it to his neighbor this morning. That is the info I got in the reply on my PM last night.

Neighbor has the address and and I have made sure I told him to get a delivery confirmation and to get it to me ASAP. As soon as he does this I will post it. I am pushing him to try to get there tomorrow AM, if not it will be Friday.
Chris

Neighbor has the address and and I have made sure I told him to get a delivery confirmation and to get it to me ASAP. As soon as he does this I will post it. I am pushing him to try to get there tomorrow AM, if not it will be Friday.
Chris

Thanks Chris for the update.

I will update you guys tomorrow as soon as I hear from my neighbor. He has told me he is headed tomorrow to send this to George.
Chris

Guys I have no update. I can say the package is still safe and secure but my neighbor has not sent it. I will update tomorrow as soon as I hear from him. Sorry.
Chris

Guys I have no update. I can say the package is still safe and secure but my neighbor has not sent it. I will update tomorrow as soon as I hear from him. Sorry.
Chris

Well "tomorrow" has come and gone. No update from Chris. And today is the 14th day that the PASS has sat in South Carolina.
Chris you need to make something happen here. I'd really like to have a daily update with specific information as to what, why and when this PASS will be shipped. I think we have all been most patient with this situation, but there comes a point when I have to say enough already. And I'm there.

This has gone on for far too long. I realize life gets in the way sometimes, but something needs to kick start this thing so it gets to George.

Please get this thing moving.

I got a PM from him last night saying the guy that has it is having some family problems and hasn't been able to mail it. He said maybe today but it didn't really sound like it.

I guess I should have posted something last night, but I thought he would. I will let everyone know if I here anything tonight.