• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell Pass II - IN PROGRESS

I am blown away by the way you guys are acting over this. I have been an active, honest and upstanding member at CP. I have been out of town and completely unable to get anything done with the package. Again I am sorry this thing got sent to my wrong address. I have been updating all along the way. I have been trying to get my neighbor to send this to George. I will update you guys every day. I have been in Md job hunting, and had an interview come up this week, so I HAD to stay. This is why I have been trying and trying to get my neighbor to send this package out for me. I am in no way using my life as an excuse...Honestly the way I truly feel is I am lucky for one, to get my neighbor to grab the package off my porch for me and two I am lucky I have had the access to a computer to update you guys. What if this pass got sent to SC and I was out of town and had no way to get it or communicate with you guys. You'd have me hung. I am doing everything I can for now and WOULD NEVER think of screwing you guys over with this.

UPDATE FOR 01/05/09
I am leaving for SC at 5:00AM on Thurs. Jan 8, to go back and pack my house to move to MD. As soon as I get in SC. I'll log on to let you know I got there. I will get up on Friday morning, I think the PO opens at 8:30, I'll be the first in line to get this George. In the mean time as I told you guys before, I'll continue to get my neighbor to take it.

I am in no way trying to make any excuses or anything of that nature. I am being 100% truthful to you guys. I am blown away, I consider everyone at CP friends, but I can tell you if a friend ever acted like this do to the circumstances; he sure as hell wouldn’t be a friend of mine...

Hey fellow pipers, I am the guy that put Chris in this difficult position. He's having a hard time right now and the pass is a long way away from him making it difficult to control. I'm sure he will do the best he can with it.
It needs to get to George as soon as possible and if there's any thing I can do to help let me know.

Ernie

Ernie,
Thanks again for the kind gesture. Don't worry about this at all. I am going to do everything I can, to get this out ASAP. At the latest George, this will leave on Friday Jan.9th. All thats in it is you'rs, I will not be opening the package. I will also send you a lil something extra for you'r worries.
Chris

Chris you don't have to send any extra. Also if you send the package yourself you might as well do the puts and takes as you would have anyway. I agree this should have been taking care of already but this is the way it's worked out. The way I see it it will almost be aged tobacco by the time I get it. :thumbs: And besides that it's not like I don't have anything to smoke till it gets here. Just do the best you can and send it as soon as you can, I ain't lost a bit of sleep over this yet.

Stand-up post George. This pass has been fun to follow. Sorry I missed out on it. Maybe next time.

I am blown away by the way you guys are acting over this.

Not getting on you, but you have held this up for 3 weeks.

You've been in communication, which is a good thing, but I think the way people are reacting to this is the right way.

I am blown away by the way you guys are acting over this. I have been an active, honest and upstanding member at CP. I have been out of town and completely unable to get anything done with the package. Again I am sorry this thing got sent to my wrong address. I have been updating all along the way. I have been trying to get my neighbor to send this to George. I will update you guys every day. I have been in Md job hunting, and had an interview come up this week, so I HAD to stay. This is why I have been trying and trying to get my neighbor to send this package out for me. I am in no way using my life as an excuse...Honestly the way I truly feel is I am lucky for one, to get my neighbor to grab the package off my porch for me and two I am lucky I have had the access to a computer to update you guys. What if this pass got sent to SC and I was out of town and had no way to get it or communicate with you guys. You'd have me hung. I am doing everything I can for now and WOULD NEVER think of screwing you guys over with this.

UPDATE FOR 01/05/09
I am leaving for SC at 5:00AM on Thurs. Jan 8, to go back and pack my house to move to MD. As soon as I get in SC. I'll log on to let you know I got there. I will get up on Friday morning, I think the PO opens at 8:30, I'll be the first in line to get this George. In the mean time as I told you guys before, I'll continue to get my neighbor to take it.

I am in no way trying to make any excuses or anything of that nature. I am being 100% truthful to you guys. I am blown away, I consider everyone at CP friends, but I can tell you if a friend ever acted like this do to the circumstances; he sure as hell wouldn't be a friend of mine...
I really don't think anyone has been THAT harsh with you. Time passed without a promised update. We were looking for an update. You are using "life" as an excuse, but it's not an invalid one. We all have things that come up and get in the way of things that are less important. All that is asked around here is that people do what they say they will do when they say they will do it and if they can't, that they let us know what's going on. (Wow, that was a mouthful. :) )

I'm sorry you wouldn't see many of us as friends based on this. I really don't see where anyone has been all that unfriendly. Perhaps its the stress of job hunting and moving, but I don't understand your reaction.

If a move comes up in the middle of a pass I think it's wise to just drop out and wait until next time. That way things like this can be avoided.

I trust you're being truthful and working in good faith to get this going. But there is an obligation here and that obligation is timely communication. That's all it takes from here on out...

Best of luck in your job search. :)

UPDATE FOR 01/05/09

I am in no way trying to make any excuses or anything of that nature. I am being 100% truthful to you guys. I am blown away, I consider everyone at CP friends, but I can tell you if a friend ever acted like this do to the circumstances; he sure as hell wouldn't be a friend of mine...
I really don't think anyone has been THAT harsh with you. Time passed without a promised update. We were looking for an update. You are using "life" as an excuse, but it's not an invalid one. We all have things that come up and get in the way of things that are less important. All that is asked around here is that people do what they say they will do when they say they will do it and if they can't, that they let us know what's going on. (Wow, that was a mouthful. :) )

I'm sorry you wouldn't see many of us as friends based on this. I really don't see where anyone has been all that unfriendly. Perhaps its the stress of job hunting and moving, but I don't understand your reaction.

If a move comes up in the middle of a pass I think it's wise to just drop out and wait until next time. That way things like this can be avoided.

I trust you're being truthful and working in good faith to get this going. But there is an obligation here and that obligation is timely communication. That's all it takes from here on out...

Best of luck in your job search. :)

Thank you very much. I agree 100% with you.
Chris

Ok Georgey. I got to SC and went next door to grab your package. But he had sent it today soooo the DC# is 0308 2040 0002 4607 0134. Thanks a lot guys for having me in this pass. Sorry again, it truely was not my intentions for this to go this way.
Chris

So that means you didn't get to keep any.....damn the luck.

P.S. By the way thanks for the speedy turn around. :sign:

I couldn't have done any puts any how all my baccy is in Md. George I really hope you enjoy your package and congrats to you.
Chris

Well done Chris, I think,considering the circumstances, you did all you could to get this to George. And congrats to George both for being the last piper standing and the understanding attitude towards the delay. Thanks again Tim and all that participated!!! :thumbs:

Ok Georgey. I got to SC and went next door to grab your package. But he had sent it today soooo the DC# is 0308 2040 0002 4607 0134. Thanks a lot guys for having me in this pass. Sorry again, it truely was not my intentions for this to go this way.
Chris

Thanks Chris. Sorry you did not get to participate. Have a safe move from South Carolina and best of luck getting settled in Maryland. You probably are not that far from Boswells now that you are in Maryland, so perhaps a Boswell trip will be in your near future.

OK GEORGEC, CONGRATULATIONS! You are "THE LAST PIPER STANDING!"

If you are able, I'd ask, that upon receipt of the PASS that you take a picture or two of you with your winnings! I think it would be a great way to cap off this thread! If you like you can email them to me and I'll post them in the thread.

Again CONGRATULATIONS! And ENJOY!

Congratulations, George! Do post some pics if you can. There's a boatload of tobacco in that box.

Thanks again, Tim, for getting this going and letting me play. :thumbs:

Thanks everyone and a special thanks to Tim for putting it on. It's been fun.

I will post pictures for sure.

George, if it's not too much to ask, would you mind "scooping" an empty ziploc bag into the box and mailing it to me so I can relive the smell one more time? :laugh:

quote name='MoeCizlak' date='Jan 9 2009, 03:12 PM' post='793184']
George, if it's not too much to ask, would you mind "scooping" an empty ziploc bag into the box and mailing it to me so I can relive the smell one more time? :laugh:
[/quote]

Not a problem I see your address in your profile it will be on the way as soon as I receive the pass. :thumbs:

George congrats again bro. My neighbor said that box smelled so damn good and made his house smell great.Can't wait to see pics.
Tim thanks again for putting this together and having me.
Chris