• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOTL's in Arms Pass 2010

I will need everyone that hasn't already to e-mail me your Name, Shipping Address and Best Phone #. :thumbs:

Ha! Coincidental to my quote ("I LIKE IT!") I just picked up a Barrett M82A1. Can't wait to touch that sucker off and yell "I LIKE IT!".

The cigar list and pass papers will be put together this weekend. Pending the delivery of some other Items, I hope we can get this on the road next week sometime. More to follow.

The cigar list and pass papers will be put together this weekend. Pending the delivery of some other Items, I hope we can get this on the road next week sometime. More to follow.

Fire that baby up, Jake!:)

br174 and emoshun...I still need y'alls contact information (addy and phone#)

Ha! Coincidental to my quote ("I LIKE IT!") I just picked up a Barrett M82A1. Can't wait to touch that sucker off and yell "I LIKE IT!".

Why didn't you buy a powerful gun?

:0 :laugh: :laugh:

Sig P229 .40 or Springfield XD(m) .40......if y'all had a choice for a carry firearm, which would it be...and why?

I'm a big Sig fan but I would have to say the Springfield. The DA/SA trigger really takes some getting used to, I've run lots of drills with my P226 Navy but I still have to consciously think about that second shot, which is not a good thing. I've recently been thinking about picking up an S&W M&P for that very reason.

I'm a huge Sig fan myself, and I'd say . . . forget .40 and get a Sig 220 Carry or Compact. .45 ACP and no fartin' around! :p

THIS is my dream Sig (the SWAT version would be, but I don't think it's available to non-PD, lol) but it's not exactly a "carry piece." :D

~Boar

I am torn myself...reason I asked was a friend of mine in a "secret" branch of service says he carries a P229, but I've always been a springfield fan. Quite the decision.

Quite a few governmental agencies carry Sigs, such as the FBI, USSS, DEA, and DHS. I too would ditch the .40, but not in favor of .45, I would instead go down to a 9mm. Ammo prices are such that real training with .40 or .45 are pretty cost prohibitive, and when I say that I'm mostly talking about .45. I don't shoot .40 for the simple fact that 9mm can be tailored to fit your need, still be as lethal as any other caliber, won't put a dent in your pocket for training, and will leave you with more rounds in the mag when the SHTF.

A friend of mine used to work for Blackwater, over in the sandbox, and swears by Sig. He says he considers them more "professional grade" than other choices. I just like them because they fit my hand and shooting style better than Springfields, Colts, Kimbers, or Glocks. Somebody else might not find that so.

Bunch of us used to have a little monthly shootin' and smokin' weekend every month or so up at a friend's private range outside New Braunfels, so I've handled a pretty wide variety of handguns and pistols. ;)

~Boar

Pass order has been assigned...we will work up the East Coast and come back down the West Coast. :thumbs:

Wootage! I've never been last in line before . . . can't wait to see what's in the box by the time it makes it to me. Great starting lineup, big guy! :thumbs:

~Boar

Wootage! I've never been last in line before . . . can't wait to see what's in the box by the time it makes it to me. Great starting lineup, big guy! :thumbs:

~Boar

List isn't complete yet. Maybe some of us TX guys can get together to discharge some ammo towards the end....just a thought. :thumbs: