• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bought the saint regis cabinet humidor

jshupp

I bought the saint regis humidor. Here are my thoughts after a week.

First of all, let me say I know I haven't been around much, on the boards or vherf. Closing on the house and getting settled had taken more time then anticipated.

https://yourelegantbar.com/products/saint-regis-4000-cigar-humidor-cabinet is what I bought. I did call to see what was in stock. This was my second choice, they had one in stock, so I pulled the trigger.

It took about a week to get to the shipping terminal. They called to set up delivery twice, and rescheduled both times. Finally on the third scheduled delivery day I got it. It's bigger then I was planning on. I unboxed it in the garage and drug it in the house. It was well packaged, tons of foam. The bottom seals fine, I did put weather stripping along the upper doors. The back panel was poorly glued I'm the center and coming a bit loose. I just glued and clamped it overnight. Seems to hold humidity fine now. Will update if things change

Dang brother that is a Fine cabinet and furniture. I'd love to have it, it then I'd have to go back to work in hopes of putting something in it. All that and a new house too. Enjoy both.

I bought the saint regis humidor. Here are my thoughts after a week.

First of all, let me say I know I haven't been around much, on the boards or vherf. Closing on the house and getting settled had taken more time then anticipated.

https://yourelegantbar.com/products/saint-regis-4000-cigar-humidor-cabinet is what I bought. I did call to see what was in stock. This was my second choice, they had one in stock, so I pulled the trigger.

It took about a week to get to the shipping terminal. They called to set up delivery twice, and rescheduled both times. Finally on the third scheduled delivery day I got it. It's bigger then I was planning on. I unboxed it in the garage and drug it in the house. It was well packaged, tons of foam. The bottom seals fine, I did put weather stripping along the upper doors. The back panel was poorly glued I'm the center and coming a bit loose. I just glued and clamped it overnight. Seems to hold humidity fine now. Will update if things change

On top, right above where the doors come together, did it get scuffed? Or is that just a pic glitch playing tricks on my middle-aged eyes?

On top, right above where the doors come together, did it get scuffed? Or is that just a pic glitch playing tricks on my middle-aged eyes?
Scuffed. I most likely did it trying to man handle it in the house myself

Scuffed. I most likely did it trying to man handle it in the house myself

Hate when that happens. Good news... the pic is taken from a higher vantage point so most people probably won't even notice it.

Well, unless you have freakishly tall friends like @TexasTraveler has! 😛🏀