• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BoxPressd, anyone using it

- I sent a friend 5 cigars. I removed them from my humidor, is there a way to tag who I gifted them to? Secondly, if that person texts me an says "dam man I love these cigars, what is the unbanded one". If its been more than 2 days I won't remember anymore.. Can I search and find what cigars I gifted "person1"?
One feature that has been requested and we have lined up is being able to "transfer" cigars to other users. That way, all the info about where you bought it and other details gets transferred to who you gift them to. I like the idea of being able to see that history of all the cigars you've gifted someone, so that will probably get included along with that update. The closest workaround right now would be a custom list or humidor collection with those cigars in it
Great information thank you very much. I don't think "transfer" will work for me because a lot of my friends are "data" people and won't sign up. I see what you mean about making a humidor for each person I gift but that would become a huge mess over the year. (Maybe I should stop gifting cigars). Maybe you could consider me creating my own "custom" friends"? I would be able to call him CigarMoochfromMI and then i'll know what I've given him over the years. But since that would exist within my profile I can see the massive amount of work that would cause.

Thanks for building something great! If you need help testing, I am always willing to help out.
Chad

Haha to "CigarMoochfromMI". Honestly, I think the new non-Boxpressd user way of handling it should still allow you to transfer it to them for the purpose of you being able to see that info. I'll think on it some more...

Oh and for this: "Or.. Since its a database I'd like to see it be more "databaseeee". What cigar did I smoke the most of last month, last 3 months, last year. Do I focus on certain brands or strengths or maybe fillers or wrappers. Do the top 10 cigars I rated have something in common. Are they all Dominican filler, or broad leaf Connecticut wrappers? Are they are full bodied??"

You're able to see most of that from your profile. This is pretty spot on for my own smoke preference. Certainly can consider more stats like the ones you mentioned in the Cigar Journal / pro version.

Thank you again for all the feedback and for offering to help test!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-05-24 at 11.45.30.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-24 at 11.45.30.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 10
I have to say, that after @boxpressd reached out to me and worked me through my issues, it has been working well!
I have been lax in updating my stuff, but the functionality is moving 100%

Looking forward to V2.0