• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner Pass

Looks like we might be full!
Hey AllOfUs, can you make sure that the person after me is 21 or over? You know, that whole legality thing with shipping alcohol. Don't want to be getting in trouble or anything.

Thanks!
Dave :sign:

Alright Devin...... I think we can find some leftovers for ya :)
Thats 10 and we're closed.

Like I said earlier, I'll be out of town the next couple of days so this Pass will move out Saturday. Couple of things to clear up :thumbs: I wouldn't think we have anyone under 21 in here but if you are speak up now. Your silence will be your confirmation of being over 21......some of us way over :lookup:

Everyone please consider your packaging when shipping your goodies with the Cigars. The cigars get first right of passage. I will be shipping my goodies seperatly. That does not mean you must also. I just want everyone to use good judgement knowing how USPS punts our packages around.

I have been organizing the pass order the same way everyone signed up with one exception. I seperated Bob and Horse since they are both from Texas. If anyone disagree's E-mail me and lets discuss.

The pass box will have 2 tupperdors (large...haha). In one of the tupperdors will be a notebook and address labels. List of names and addresses are in the notebook along with a seperate list for your takes and puts. I also included a "Starting Line Up" list that I would appreciate if you would scatch off your takes and list your puts.

I do want to thank Matt for that USPS delivery confirmation tip. Thats going to save me a penny or two. Oh yea.....I'm adding a couple of samples to my coffee gift. I was just giving some one pot coffee samples of our holiday coffee for this year. It has not been released yet so y'all will be sampling it befor Joe public. "Joy to Jazz" and "Sugar and Spice". I'll expect your feed back! :cool:

I've got some good news and some bad news.......first the bad news, the R&J Belicosos (isom) had a tear close to the foot. :( By the time I burned it down past the tear, I was enjoying it so much, I couldn't stop..... so cutting it into a Petit Julietas was out of the question.....BWAAAAHAHAHA :D
I thought it would only be fitting to replace it with another R&J isom.....something called A Wale of A Prince or something like that..:0 :0 Hope nobody minds the replacment...hehe!

OK, Packages are away.......
Coffee packages Conf#:

Matt Rousey - 03006000000460375228
Mike Leahy - 03006000000460375235
Floyd Combs - 03006000000460375174
Robert Finney - 03006000000460375181
Peter Katz - 03006000000460375204
Mark Wilson - 03006000000460375198
Mel Tolbert - 03006000000460375211
David Frank - 03006000000460375150
Devin Cole - 03006000000460375167

Sam Jefferson - 03006000000460375143
$300 Insurance - VA898910019US

Sam - The second tupperdor has labels, two tubo humidifiers with a syringe and some packing material. Everything else is yours.... :cool: I've got you covered for Breakfast, before Dinner, and after Dinner! My compliments for being the first passer. I found that the second tupperdor can be used to hold everything for the next passer pretty good. (I told you they were large...:lookup: ) This may not be the case as the pass moves along...... :D :D

Post your meal gift(s) afterwards. I know with Sams narrative flair we can count on him setting the bar...haha!
Coming at you Sammy ;) :p ;)

Monday, 10/22/01. The B/L/D Pass started off pretty exciting for me today. A few minutes after 12:00, I heard my doorbell ring. I was online checking my email, and I only took about 30 seconds to get to the door. The mail lady was already backing out of my driveway, and heading down the street. I walked to my mailbox and there was the pink, "we tried to deliver, but no one was home," slip from the USPS. I walked back into the house, got into my car and drove down the street to overtake the mail truck. This is the first box pass that I have had to literally chase down.
:)

The box was in perfect shape, well packed, with no damage. The humidifier was still very moist. No problems. All of the cigars were well padded and looked to be in excellent shape.
:)

Takes:

Montecristo #2 (Isom)
RyJ Prince of Wales (Isom)
Opus X Power Ranger
Opus X Super Belicoso
Punch R. Maduro

Puts:  

Saint Luis Rey PC (Isom) "Ilja"
Romeo y Julieta Cedro #3 (Isom)
Partagas Mille Fleur (Isom)
Saint Luis Rey Lonsdale 1985 vintage (Isom) "Mo"
Diplomatico #4 (Isom)
Padron Magnum Maduro
Romeo y Julieta 125th Anniversary Churchill
HdM Lancelot Churchill
M. Mancini Magic Mountain Torpedo
Flor De A. Allones #7 (Just released, rated 92 by Cigar Insider - full bodied, very good. I'm buying a box of these.)
Ashton VSG Corona Gorda (bought last Spring - smoking great now.)

The Second Box was loaded with various types of coffee, two cigars,and a bottle of Texas wine. Yee haw! I will do my best to enjoy all of these. Thank you for the 2 bonus sticks for my being passer #1 - a nice gesture!

B/L/D Puts:

@3/4 lb. Jamaican Blue Mountain Peaberry coffee beans
@3/4 lb. Costa Rica Le Minita Terrazu Plantation coffee beans
@1 lb. Yemen Matari Moccha coffee beans

USPS Delivery Confirmation: 0300 1290 0004 5568 9886
Insured for $300: VV 362 993 004 US

Box pass was received at @ 12:15 p.m. and was shipped back out at @ 3:15 p.m., a 3 hour turnaround. Box is headed toward Matt well packed, taped, and labelled by USPS Priority Mail.

Thanks for letting me join in the Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Pass. :)

Sam

Oh my :0 :0 what a start :)

Thank you Sammy for those exceptional puts. I was ready for it to come back home already to yank out that SLR petit corona. I love those little sticks.  :D  You are more than welcome for the smokes..... I just love those boxed perfecto's.... don't see many like that. Let me know what you think of that series R smoke if you fire it up.

Talk about a fast turnaround.  :0 That has to be a CPC record or something. Sam, thank you for participating in my first pass. You are an exceptional passer and I really do appreciate you being on board.

Ok Matt, you're up and it looks like you're going to be able to open a coffee house..... :cool: Blue Mountain peaberry...not a coffee bean you can find everyday....very nice!

Ken: I received the goodie box from you today. Very nice my man!
I look forward to tasting the coffee you sent. I will definitely post feedback on the new blends. Over the top.

Bob

WooHoo!! Ready to receive, though I'll have to admit it won't be quite as fast a turnaround. I'll need at least 12-13 hours between getting the box at work, going home, doing the takes and puts and taking it back to work and then the P.O. But, it will be on it's way ASAP when it arrives! Being a coffee snob, almost always drink only Cubita, I look forward to trying some of the otehr things you guys are passing on!! We're going to need a coffee forum here before to long...Hey Rod??????? LMAO

Ken,

Received a great box of coffee from you yesterday, thank you.
Looking forward to trying it, and it will be my pleasure to post my opinion. Thanks again!

Sorry Sam, no record for you.........:(

I had your La Luna pass back out in about one hour and twenty minutes.:D

Also received a great collection of coffee yesterday. THANKS!
Frantically searching the cabinets now for my grinder. It may end up in my peppermill if I don't find it. :0 LMAO j/k.

Great...looks like everyone is recieving their coffee gifts. ;)
I tracked all the packages and it looks like Mike, Peter, and David are still waiting for theirs..... :( One from the east coast, one from the west coast, and one from the north coast.....BWAAAAhahaha! :p :p I'm sure you will being seeing a package very soon.

Robert (Bob) - I got your letter today..... I think you got it figured out who sent the coffee huh? :cool: Thanks for the very nice letter.

Matt - I love that new avatar you have.....:) That is absolutly great. I watched it and watched it waiting for it to end but I see your money supply is like your cigar stash huh...endless?
:lookup: :lookup: :lookup: :D :sign:

Mark - Don't use a pepper mill to grind it.....put it in two freezer ziplocks....place those in a sock....get a big hammer ..... :sign: :0 :p

The new avatar is fun huh? I wish that both of the things you said were true! I got my coffee yesterday and will give it a go soon! Thanks again!

Just got the box and will do my takes and puts ASAP!

Got it all packed up and ready to go out to Mr. Hbooker tomorrow. My suggestion...thaw out a nice big steak, get out you corkscrew and get ready to feast!

I just got a call from the wife,
She say's you just got a box delivered with coffee in it but it was opened.
Hmmm?
Where we the subject of an inspection? Don't know.
Will post later after I see whats up.

Hbooker

Yikes! They're after the coffee.... :0 Tell me if they nabbed any..... should of been four coffee's (2 big and 2 small) Hell, if they would just tell me they wanted some I'd be glad to ship them some too....haha They deserve it now that their job has put them in the line of fire. ???

Matt, you think them boys out in Cali eat steaks? I thought it was Tofu burgers.... :D :p :D Bwaaaahahaha I think a twist off is preferred over the cork..... :D send the box back to me and I will replace with some genuine T-bird, circa 2000, left to me by my grandpa before he gave up the sauce. :)

Well I got home and the package 'sticky tape' had poped open thats all it was. False alarm. Everything was in great shape. Ohh Yeah Terry - my lovely wife say's Thanks for HER coffee - see that's the way it is here.
She is not only is not bothered by the cigar thing she now looks forward to the little goodies that just happen to come our way - especially the coffee's.
Allofus123 thanks kindly for having me in the pass.

Hey there Allofus123, just wanted to let you know that my coffee arrived a couple of days ago, but I was away from the comptuer till now. It smells wonderful! I'm looking forward to my first pot tomorrow morning.

If the coffee smells this good, I can't wait for the cigars to show up!

Dave :thumbs:

Allofus123...The coffee has arrived andis GREAT! I have shared some with my mother-in-law and she also LOVES it! Thanks a bunch. :D

I look forward to the box arriving WHENEVER that may be! :sign:

Hope everything goes as planned. Good luck!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign: