• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner Pass

Coffee arrived and was great with this mornings breakfast! Thanks. Peter

Good, everyone got their coffee...:) Hope y'all enjoy it :cool:

OK, back to the task at hand.....hmmmmm, has anyone seen Matt ? OOOOOOOOh MAAATTTTTTT......Where Are YOUUUUU?
:sign: :D :sign: Youve gotz som splainin to dooooooo... ;)
Man O man....this is gonna cost you.....Bwaaahahaha

Ok, when Matt comes back :p the remaining order is:

Hbooker
Skydivnekd
Bob
Pepe
Horse
Mel
DaveWF
Devin

Sorry guys, been very busy, but I did get the pass back on the road last Friday USPS delivery confirmation # 0304 7990 0000 6943 1650

Hbooker should be seeing today or tomorrow I would guess. Once again sorry for the late reply!
:D

Thanks for posting up Matt....glad to hear the box was still moving. :)
When you get a chance from being busy ;) post your puts and takes for everyone to see.
Thanks for joining and participating in my pass.... I am truely honored. :)

OK Hbooker, get ready to be served. You are the next honored guest to eat from our table...... enjoy! :D

I don't remember what my takes and puts were. I think I took a SLR Lonsdale and something else and can't for teh life of me remember what I put in. Maybe Hbooker can do that post for me when he gets the box. :) Sorry..... :(

OK I wil do what I can on the Inventory.
Hmmm? A delivery on Halloween? Hmmm Hope the wife doesn't think it's a bad thing!
hehe

Can't remember what you put, hmmm?? Sounds like Dog Rocket central! :p

You know I gotta give you a hard time Matt!

Dave :sign:

Matt....you really got to slow down and lay off the coffee...hahaha! When the mind starts going guess what follows.. :p :D

Hbooker, without the last takes and puts to go on I guess you could call this your "trick or treat" pass. ;) Knowing Matt, you've got more treat then trick coming.

If you don't mind, could you post an update to the box from the Put and Take notebook after it arrives? Thanks!

Not a problem I will do a list for us all , and no I really dont want to 'benifit' more than the next guy. Albeit a tempting thought- I have plans on being arround here for a long time.
Those plans include holding a decent reputation. With the exception of making a few stupid mistakes - so far so good.
Mike
Hbooker

I don't think that Matt HAS any dog rockets! LMAO

Lord knows, that anything that he puts into a pass or trade is excellent and generous to the nth degree. He rightly deserves his Hall of Fame status. It most definitely will be a treat and not a trick.

Matt's the M-A-N! As is Devin Cole! As is Jeff!
Bunch of good people at CP.

Sam J.  :)

I agree with you Sammy.  :cool:  reading some of the passes from the past speaks to the class of people they are. When you get as much pleasure out of sharing a great smoke as smoking it yourself you then come close to their level.  :)

Ever so slowly is the Humi building inventory.....  Who needs a bomb? :D   More Coffee? :D

It looks like the USPS has had a few wrenches thrown in the gears.  :(  Its sad....  Package sent on the 26th and still not delivered. I have half a mind to go take out ol Bin myself. You know, the $5,000,000. reward could buy a lot of cigars........  Who's with me?  :D

even better allof its tax free! :sign: and dead or alive...deads eiser to cary :D lol just the head tho hope you like mexican food davewf got some oil de murto hatch chile newmwxico chile powder and my grandmas chicken enchelada recipee :)

Delivery Status

You entered 0304 7990 0000 6943 1650

Your item has arrived at the YUBA CITY, CA 95991 processing center at 9:06am on November 02, 2001. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

FINALLY!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

I know ONE pass originator who is very happy right about now!!! :thumbs:

Alright, let's get this thing movin' again! I'm next on the list. Is it in the mail yet!!!! :p

At least it's back in the hands of a passer.

SKYDIVNEKD :cool:

I just got the call there is a "Big Box" at the house.:D
So, I will take care of that inventory thing and post the other stuff later on, probably in the morning.
I will also see this box leaves good ole Yuba City tomarrow.

Question? If you where having a bummer mood of a day what cigar would you suggest to make the day a bit better?

I will post all the other stuff when I get home tonight.

ML

Yipeeeee....it made it! :love: :love:

You're right Skydivnekd..... I could just see someone in the post office saying we have a suspicious package here and spraying it with some kind of decontaminated stuff.... hmmmm, I wonder if it will kill the beetles too? HAHA! :)

hbooker - I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you will have a very nice selection of cigars to choose from this evening.....you luck SOB... :p Enjoy my friend! :D

Matt's Takes and Puts: (as requested)
Puts,
H. Upmann #4 (ISOM)
Fonsela (ISOM)
Fuente Don Carlos Belicoso
LaUnica Cameroon Belicaso
Cusano Corojo Robusto

Takes:
Pam Exclusivo
SLR Lonsdale

For Mine , I have a tough choice you guys putting so many dark smokes in here and Im such a sucker for them.
Give me a few minutes 9:58 pm

10:39 I am going to post after I send it out.
Hbooker

Thanks for the update hbooker.. ;) and thank you Matt for those generous puts. :)

OK now, I am gonna try and keep the list running on here as best I can....(wonder where I got that idea?) the best I can figure...hehe.... the box now has the following smokes in it:

CAO Anniversary
Pardomo Reserve Cabinet Series
Pardomo Estate
Sancho Panza Belicosos (isom)
Partagas Short (isom)
Padron Anniversary Maduro Exclusivo
Padron Anniversary Maduro Principe
2 – Padrom 3000 Maduro
Saint Luis Rey PC (Isom) "Ilja"
Romeo y Julieta Cedro #3 (Isom)
Partagas Mille Fleur (Isom)
Diplomatico #4 (Isom)
Padron Magnum Maduro
Romeo y Julieta 125th Anniversary Churchill
HdM Lancelot Churchill
M. Mancini Magic Mountain Torpedo
Flor De A. Allones #7
Ashton VSG Corona Gorda
H. Upmann #4 (ISOM)
Fonsela (ISOM)
Fuente Don Carlos Belicoso
LaUnica Cameroon Belicaso
Cusano Corojo Robusto

hbooker has some deciding to do.....:) That should keep him up all night! Glad its you my friend and not me. Some great cigars in that box. :cool:

Allofus,

You speaketh the truth pale face!

One reason that I like to follow Cigar Passes is to hypothetically do a "what would you take."
There are so many good 'uns in this pass already that I can't decide.
Don Carlos? VSG? Isoms? I don't know!
What a delightful task.

Helpful hint: To do an easy update of the cigar list after HB posts his put/takes.....use the quote button.

Sam

Hey Mel, I don't know what the heck "oil de murto hatch chile newmwxico chile powder" is, but I sure do LOVE mexican food!! I can't wait!

Woo Hoo, hurry up everybody!
DAve :D