• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

breaking me in pass

I just got done smoking a Cohiba Red Dot XV and let me say it was a great cigar,smooth,great draw,creamy,and a little spicy on the end. All and all I recomend you try one. I bought two, one I just smoked and one I included on the pass(Hallis let me know how it was) anyhoo I ordered a box about 5 minutes after it was gone. The Bonita Smoke Shop has them in the site as sold out but I figured I'd try. The lady quoted me that the 550's were $160.00 a box, however the site said $104.00 they gave me the price listed on the site. There are alot of good site on the net and Bonita will match or beat anyone if you let them know you fund them cheaper, that and service is great. Just thought I'd let y'all know. :)

Startin' to do a dance of joy to the Cigar Gods.... Almost next :p

I found the box...the damn mailman threw the thing out the window at high speed again...luckily it landed in a soft ditch...everything looks to be ok. :p LMFAO :p

I'm not sure if I'll get this out tomorrow, but I'll try. :)

Hey PB...that Padron Anny that you put is a Natural not a Maddy...LOL..Silly Texan.... :p

Hmmm, Oh well, so much for my cigar savvy. I am a newbie still, even, yet :sneaky:

Hmmm...Michael footin the bill for an anni huh...looks like I'll have to scroll back and take a look at his takes... :p

Emo

Silly wabbit, tricks are for kids!!! :sign: :sign:

Texas huh? I hear only two things come outta Texas,.......

lmao

Hey Emo, one of your "Ugly Sticks" got in there as well. Dunno where I was, someone just stuck it in while my back was turned.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it :p

I knew that would get some attention! lol

All my ex's live in Texas.... :0

LMAO :p ...I was just laughing at PuroBrat and look at what happens...lol...what a forum ;)

get it in the mail beast dognabit! smokintone is fixin to bust a spring! lol

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

I'm coolin' my jets with a nice Mac maduro. Feelin kind of mellow, so I chose a mellow smoke....

:p :D :p :D :p :D :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D

TAKES:

La Unica #400
Carlos Torano Sig Robusto

PUTS:

CAO L'Anny Cameroon
Camacho Corojo Figurado
Por Larranaga Habanna 2000 Cedro en Crystal (Tube)

Still don't know if it will be out today...but I'll try :D

Hey PB...to make your Silly Texas ass happy...I only took from the original lineup...LOL :p :0 :p

DCN# 0300 6000 0003 6691 5986

:thumbs: Headed to Brooklyn...baby!!!! :thumbs:

dammnit guys, I put this avatar up to try to get a reaction, not one comment. (thinking to self "maybe they think its serious" ) anyway no I dont smoke Swishers and no one will get one put in their pass. Well except the Beast, I have a pack of em that have been in a tool box in the shed for 3 years with his name on em.

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: