• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

breaking me in pass

:) List of Cigars starting the pass.

La Gloria Cubana Churchill
Don Tomas Toros Grande
Romeo y Julieta Churchill
Cohiba Extra Virgoroso 550
Onyx Robusto
La Unica #400
CAO Brazillia Gol!
Punch Chateau L
Hoyo De Monterrey Sultan
Carlos Torano Signature Col. Robusto
The Griffin's Robusto
Ramon Allones 1837 Ultimo
Padron Executive
A. Fuente Hemmingway Short Story
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:0 to all who want to know
this pass will be getting mailed out tommorow, so it will be getting put into the passes in progress forum. BroDave if your reading I'll be emailing you to let you know. :cool:

Wow! What a teriffic starting lineup! I cannot wait til this one starts the going around!!! Wonderful beginning Jason! This is going to be fun! :p

Let the drooling begin!

whew! (wiping sweat off head) I was more nervous that they werent fancy enough. Theres alot of aficianados in here (I hope to be one someday). Glad you guys approve. :D
It's in the mail first thing in the morning. :cool:

Hey everybody. Just want to let you know that Jason and I have apologized to each other and I for one intend to put it behind me and move on. I don't speak for him, but I'm pretty sure he feels the same way. No hard feelings on my part and I hope not on his either.

I also apologize to the members of this great board for showing my ass in public and behaving childishly. If you will forgive me I'll be forever indebted to you. Time to get back to the serious biz of smoking, talking and trading cigars.

Ok.......GROUP HUG!!! :love:

Father T, I didn't think twice about it! You are very welcome and look forward to seeing you around!

Leebo :D

As the great Frank Barrone (everybody loves raymond) would say:

Holy Crap :0

What a lineup.  I've got my work cut out for me for when it's my turn.

-Tony :cool:

:D Line up looks good J. Lew :D lol

Looking forward to this pass :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:D
J to the L.ew (say it with me now... J to the L ewwwww)

HAHAHAHAAAAAAA

*ahem* sorry about that.

:lookup:

:D The pass is in the mail, Hallis look for it in the next couple days.
US post office conf. #0301 0120 0005 4036 2308
enjoy :cool:

:thumbs: :p :) :D

Great friggin Line up J.
A little something from Brazil for the Brat and ...lemme see, what have I got to put in for that one, Hmmmmm :D

FT: Watch for my first pass brother!!

I'll be watching PB, glad you like the kine up.

Oh yeah to The Beast I was going to find the fattest longest cigar I could and put it in this pass and mark it for you but I couldnt find it. I will find it thought "Im on a mission from God". Hmm now I got to find a big St Benard now to follow. lol lol lol lol :p :p

Thank you for the heads up Jason. a REALLY tastey linup. I'm sure Puro and i will find something we like. :D I'll keep an eye on my mailbox.

I think I would have to call MINE a bit more than a string, more like a ROPE, a big fat rope :D

Please see my profile for my mailing addy... :D Sorry it took so long. Game on!

Emo

Still no box yet,, i'm hoping it will be in the mail waiting for me when i get home.. PB and i went to the local ralk-in humidor and i picked up a few just for your box. :)