• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brett Favre

All I have to say is, welcome to the AFC East, where they play real football.

Doc.

All I have to say is, welcome to the AFC East, where they play real football.

Doc.

So real that if you take out the Pats last season the division was 12-36... :whistling:
I'm not going to bother to look it up, but I'll bet those 12 wins were mostly were taken from NFC teams.

Doc.
Actually, it was one. Buffalo beat the Redskins in week 13. The rest were all against AFC teams.

I'll stop being a wisenheimer now. I'm just bustin' on you a little.. :)

The AFC is clearly the superior conference and the NFC North is especially bad.

Especially bad without Brett Favre!!! He's the new Joe Namath in Gotham!!!

I doubt that seriously, as he is coming to NY in the twilight of his career. Joe Willie was the sh*t, when he was young, not the battered man at the end. He owned NY and was in the headlines for not only his play on the field, but off the field ;)

Especially bad without Brett Favre!!! He's the new Joe Namath in Gotham!!!

I doubt that seriously, as he is coming to NY in the twilight of his career. Joe Willie was the sh*t, when he was young, not the battered man at the end. He owned NY and was in the headlines for not only his play on the field, but off the field ;)
I am in NO way saying he will win the Super Bowl with the Jets!!! Just saying the Jets haven't had anything like him since Joe Willy!!!! I am also a Chiefs fan. Remember Joe Montana??? I was here for the end of his career. KC loved him!!! NY will love Favre!!! That's all I'm saying.