• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brrrrr - Where ya smoking ?

Perfect time of year to smoke "El Cheapo" cigars. Had a 1/2 of a La Finca with a buddy last night at a banquet. Everyone that saw us, confirmed we were Psycho. Even the normal cigar smokers. If I do smoke this week, it'll be in the garage with a Presto Heat Dish pointed at me or at a local cigar lounge.

15f here....snow on the ground, roads are a sheet of ice. Not supposed to see it above freezing until Wednesday. Super.....

When it's this cold, it's 'Factory Smoke' time.....I really dig their little maduro cigarillos for a "too damn cold" smoke. FS maduro robustos get some traction when it's cold, too.

The wind just won't let up here. 35 mph wind gust make it less enjoyable than lower than normal temperatures. I won't even waste my time.

We are up to -1f at 11am, but the feels like it still -20. I won't even smoke in the hot tub at this point.. The garage with the door closed isn't even warm enough, let along the heath issues of that.

We are up to -1f at 11am, but the feels like it still -20. I won't even smoke in the hot tub at this point.. The garage with the door closed isn't even warm enough, let along the heath issues of that.
Thank heavens Ct shore line doesn't get to single digits that often and never for more than a couple of days when it does. Minus anything is well outside of my comfort zone for anything outside. Fug that.

I want to be in the swimspa(hot tub) but still can’t get all the ice off. That and the windchill is -teens right now.

Need a cigar but only lounge nearby I would have to buy their sticks. Not a terrible deal, they have a great selection but the $$ racks up quick lol.

I should just bring the space heater onto the porch lol