• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BTLs

Golfanatic

The Biggest Newbie on CP
Did the price on these go up or do I have some high class gouges in my area? I stopped by 3 B&Ms and these were going from $25 down to $20 per stick. I remember the good ole days when they cost $14. The one owner who I like the best told me he wasn't charging as much and some of the other guys because he wanted to be fair...

Thoughts?

They have gone up but can still be found for 17-18 at a few places. Unfortunately none of those places are near me lol. I have seen a few boxes for sale between 400-450 each most in the 450 range though.

I was told that the cost to retailers has gone up on these, so that gets passed right along to us. I like BTL's, but I don't like them well enough to spend $18-20 them. I would rather spend the same on a WOAM and a best seller, and smoke them at the same time. :laugh:

After the tax increase this year all the prices are going up. I know here in Arkansas the tobacco tax went to 62%. I can't believe what some of the cigars cost after all the new taxes are coming in. My local shop just got a box of BTL's in, but I don't know what they are going for yet. I might have to stop in and check it out. If they are $20 then I might have to pass on them...

Brandon

Those prices I consider as free give away.
My local B&M sell them for 54$ each :laugh:

PM me if you want some :whistling:

Those prices I consider as free give away.
My local B&M sell them for 54$ each :laugh:

PM me if you want some :whistling:

Yeah...I don't think I be purchasing too many cigars in Israel.

The price on BTL hasn't changed since last year. MSRP is still $14.10 excluding state taxes where applicable.

I have 2 places for these one sells them for $18 per stick the other $13 per stick!!! So it really depends on who's selling and who wants to give you a deal!

20-25 is not out of the ball park. I think MSRP is 15.00 maybe a bit less.

State tax and the rarity tax got ya!

Mark

BTL = meh in my book!
Said it before and I'll say it again buy a WOAM and a WOAN pocket the change and have two excellent smokes.

-Rob

I wonder if you lit both the WOAM and the WOAN at the same time and smoked them together.........

Cheaper option I'm just sayin...
laugh.gif

BTL = meh in my book!
Said it before and I'll say it again buy a WOAM and a WOAN pocket the change and have two excellent smokes.

-Rob

Call up the Gaithersburg MD location of Davidus cigars. They've got almost a full box of the for $17.XX. They've also got some other cool stuff ala Hemmie Maduros (kinda pricey), and one thing I'd never seen in person, the Opus X Lost City cigars at high $20s/low $30s depending on size.
Chris
PS: Touche beyond the band, I got a legit laugh and a thought bubble, BOTH, out of your comment.

Call up the Gaithersburg MD location of Davidus cigars. They've got almost a full box of the for $17.XX. They've also got some other cool stuff ala Hemmie Maduros (kinda pricey), and one thing I'd never seen in person, the Opus X Lost City cigars at high $20s/low $30s depending on size.
Chris
PS: Touche beyond the band, I got a legit laugh and a thought bubble, BOTH, out of your comment.

I had a very bad experience in the Davidus shop in Gaithersburg. Would never do business with them ever again. FYI :angry:

Hmmm... cause that's the one I go to while staying with my friend up there (and probably will be the one I go to when I move up there pretty soon probably). If you're willing, I'd be curious.
Chris

my local shop owner keeps the BTL boxes that come in for himself :( The only access I have to them is here on CP or over at CF :love: